The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega When its ok to use the F*** word! - 03/02/10 11:29 AM
Got these as an email this morning n thought was pretty funny so figured I'd share it:)

Posted By: Ictinike Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 03/02/10 01:29 PM
HOLY CHRIST!

LOL those are so hilarious laugh
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 03/02/10 02:30 PM
LOL thats some funny stuff.
Posted By: Heidi Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 03/03/10 01:36 AM
heehee I love the bear on the golf course.
Posted By: Mmorning Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/04/10 10:54 AM
Imagine sitting in that chair, just chilling watching TV then a big ass rock come through your roof lol.
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/06/10 09:43 PM
i think the jump is awsome its like yaaaa wait ah f*ck no
Posted By: Grizo Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/19/10 07:10 PM
the jump is like
hold my beer and watch this
aww mf'er this is goin to hurt when i land
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/19/10 10:10 PM
The jump isn't awesome. I was on a bicycle once making a big jump and my front wheel and chain both fell off. Luckily I didn't have any broken bones, but I sure looked like someone drug me through hell. Bruises and scratches from head to toe.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/19/10 11:09 PM
awww i like the ducks
Posted By: Crimthan Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/19/10 11:19 PM
It's always ok to use the F word.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/20/10 01:29 AM
Originally Posted By: Mmorning
Imagine sitting in that chair, just chilling watching TV then a big ass rock come through your roof lol.

I would be a little bit more freaked out if a bear started chasing me while I was relaxing, playing a round of golf!
Posted By: Valaria Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/20/10 11:07 AM
WoW.. we are KGB... not one of you said WTF to all those beer bottles broken on the ground and a big truck about to run the rest over.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/20/10 12:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
WoW.. we are KGB... not one of you said WTF to all those beer bottles broken on the ground and a big truck about to run the rest over.

No your right.. Honestly.. Because I'm still trying to figure out from day 1 how THIS happens..

I mean WTF are they putting in the back yard? Good Grief!

Posted By: Tasorin Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/20/10 04:43 PM
Probably a massive hot tub or a pool insert. Or they could of been craning over the bundles of material to build a poll
barn or a house module.

My dad sub divided his property and put a mfg home on the back side of his 5,000 Sq foot shop so his baby brother could live out his retirement dream of having his own shop. They had to bring in a large crane like this and crane it over the top of the two and half story shop roof in sections.

You see, I get my giving nature honestly. I learned from the hand of the master what family really means.
Posted By: ltima Re: When its ok to use the F*** word! - 05/21/10 07:17 AM
lolz
© The KGB Oracle