The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Binbs KGB Shadowbane video - 06/17/06 10:45 AM
Back when Shadowbane was KGBs biggest faction, a trend started of making videos of Shadowbane fights and such.

We decided to make our own video as well. So I recorded a fight we had against one of GoDs spec groups. Never got around to uploading it to a site.

But here it is for those interested.

Good times

http://www.quickdump.com/files/986095689.html
Posted By: Bishop Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/17/06 11:25 PM
Nice, however i can see why i was never into Shadow Bane. The point click, /tar stuff is kinda lame. See when you guys were making the change from UO to ShadowBane, Bib and I were doing this:

Click link and click the "2" on the bottom

I hope Darkfall will be just as much fun.
Posted By: syev Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/17/06 11:41 PM
Whos that badass flying above the battle....all those bolts didn't do a damn thing if everyone was manadrained healthdrained and Spam healed !!!! and our priest was injected with mana from one of our brillant doomsayers
Posted By: Raist Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/18/06 09:13 AM
Dear Ahmar,

You sux,

Love, Raist.
Posted By: Daye Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/19/06 03:11 AM
That video cracks me up.

I find it especially nice to watch every time I see a post somewhere about ' GoD has never been beaten '
Posted By: Represent Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/19/06 09:13 AM
we have about 25 KGB playing shadowbane right now on the brailla server if an of u wanna come give it a shot again
Posted By: Daye Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/19/06 02:27 PM
I would have to start my characters over from scratch Rep

When I leave a game, I usually make sure I don't come back by deleting my chars as my last act. *sigh*
Posted By: Derid Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/20/06 02:52 AM

Everyone has to start from scratch, they didnt allow migration to Brialla.
Posted By: syev Re: KGB Shadowbane video - 06/23/06 03:48 AM
daye i remade my doomy and im 65 in under 3 days span ... with maybe 2 solid chunks of playing time that for 8 hours each....

its simple binbs AFK logic.... I applied it already and its working perfect ;D BINBS aka AFK master.

I'll be spending time on braillia until darkfalls comes out.
© The KGB Oracle