The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Thomas Fantasy Football League in need of a few more - 07/21/09 10:39 AM
Hey I am running a fantasy football league again this year (my 5th year doing it) and I want to bump up the amount of people playing.

If you like football and enjoy the fantasy football stuff too then I want to invite you to play. This is a league of laid back, "KGB" style people... easy for the first time player or veterans.

If your intersted please post here with an email address that I can send you an invitation or PM me via these boards.

Thanks!
Yo!

I set up a Yahoo Free league as well. But only two people has wanted to play.
I would like to play, but don't have much $.$$ to put into it.
trevillelawrence@yahoo.com
no charge just for fun... it is a yahoo league as well.

I'll invite yah Seaelf and Tas if you want to merge your 2 from that league into mine we would have 10 or so total I think. Just a thought.
tasorin@hotmail.com
johnston.gene@gmail.com
helemoto1@yahoo.com

Do we have to leave the other league to get in the new one?
nah you could stay in the other league... this one will just have more peeps in it. wink

and not to steal the other leagues thunder either... by all means play both!
Originally Posted By: Thomas
nah you could stay in the other league... this one will just have more peeps in it. wink

and not to steal the other leagues thunder either... by all means play both!

The other league I started got almost no one to sign up for. Just us die hard football junkies. Might as well purge us into all one league.
We have room for a few more people if you want to give this a try. Post your email here or send me a PM and I'll send you the invitation.
Just signed up. So count me in.

Boeing Bombers are ready to layeth the smaketh down.
thundergunzz@yahoo.com
if I invite Wolfgang i'll need one more person to join as well.. so we have even numbers! wink
Need ONE more to get this league started!!! C'mon you know you wanna!
I'm in ... thank you for the invite. If for some reason you need anything email me @ pumpinuup32@aol.com I get my email on my phone as well so I should be able to responde ASAP.
dustin@the-kgb.com

get me in toe moss....ill learnit
Beer and Glory or TOS those are the 2 we have going. We can play in both cant we???????
ToS is the one I'm leading and Donk I got yer invite coming...
Originally Posted By: Helemoto
Beer and Glory or TOS those are the 2 we have going. We can play in both cant we???????

Yes we can.

Beer and Glory is now full. Let me know if you want in. I will increase the league size from 16 to 20.

ToS is almost full if not full as well. I am sure if we can get an even number Thomas would allow more players in this league.
If u come up with another slot let me know where to go and i'll just pwn u newbs up i was gonna stay out with my mastery skills but i can't anymore !
yah we have even numbers now in the ToS league so if we get another interested person to make it even numbers I'll invite both Rep and the new person...

Draft starts this Sunday Aug 16th for ToS league so that is the last cut off date...
When does the draft for the Beer and Glory start.

The TOS give a date and countdown.
3 p.m. central time is when it starts... are we going to be in vent as well? if so I'll be in the COTP vent.
crap wish I had of seen this - you guys already full? If not count me in - cowboys_fan228@yahoo.com
we're doing all kinds of football stuff, there's this, then the browser based Football MMO we are playing, then a lot of us are playing Bloodbowl pc game.
I will try those out - I am interested in the fantasy league if there is still a slot open.
I think it's thomas deal, and I think he said he was moving or on vacation or some such thing, I'm sure when he returns he'll hook up with you Vyse
Why doesn't the beer and glory league show a draft date???????????????????????????????????????//
Glory and Beer is on Bloodbowl.
Thats nice Donk, if you were close I would pat you on the head.

I am talking fantasy football not blood football, see subject line.
Originally Posted By: Vyse
I will try those out - I am interested in the fantasy league if there is still a slot open.

Vyse wants in so open me a slot and lets draft dam it
My league has already been closed a while ago and drafted... sorry I didn't get yah in the league in time!
NO REAL DRAFTS CAN BE DONE UNTIL WEEK 3 Preseason !!! all pros know that frown
Originally Posted By: Represent
NO REAL DRAFTS CAN BE DONE UNTIL WEEK 3 Preseason !!! all pros know that frown

Agreed
© The KGB Oracle