The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valentein Movie Recommendation - 02/27/06 04:06 AM
The Aristocrats

A movie about the dirtiest joke ever told. It's got about 100 differnet comedians in it and everyone has their own take on the thing.

It's totally vile and profane, but really freakin' funny. Not for children (unless they are extremely young *). Bob Saget (yes, the guy that was on full house with the Olsen twins) has sickest version. He's amazing.

Learn more here: the website

* see the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Posted By: Raist Re: Movie Recommendation - 02/28/06 12:06 AM
I remember seeing the South Park version a few years ago. Then I researched it and came up with all the other comedians doing it. I'm glad they put it all into a movie!
Posted By: Valentein Re: Movie Recommendation - 03/01/06 06:05 PM
Yeah the South Park clip was funny. I especially liked how they brought "victims of 9/11" into the joke. Perfect!

I notice you live in Redmond. I live in Woodinville and work in Redmond Town Center when I'm not in school. Small world.
Posted By: Chivas Re: Movie Recommendation - 03/03/06 04:26 PM
Hmmm....Raist - KGB Alumni....Arch Duke <retired>....interesting....

Btw how u doing valentein?

Posted By: Valentein Re: Movie Recommendation - 03/03/06 08:44 PM
I'm doing well. Back in school, all but officially starting a Computing and Software Systems degree next quarter. I'm working part time, getting paid jack shit, but I'm trying not to complain too much. I'm looking forward to getting a more professional type job or internship in the area in the summer or next fall. Unfortunately no real time for games these days.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Movie Recommendation - 03/04/06 12:55 PM
Quote:

Hmmm....Raist - KGB Alumni....Arch Duke <retired>....interesting....

Btw how u doing valentein?

Wondering why Raist has his current title? His profile makes it perfectly clear:
Quote:

your current Guild? Team Odus
How long have you been a member? 1999 to 2003
Your guilds Home page http://www.agentsofdarwin.org

Posted By: Chivas Re: Movie Recommendation - 03/04/06 04:58 PM
Aye... I was just wondering who was he before. Having the title Arch Duke shows he was one of the KGB finest, but the name doesnt ring a bell. Then again my old brain could use some new memory sticks
© The KGB Oracle