The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arcain best food ever - 02/15/06 08:58 PM
so what is everyoens favorite foods? personally im a fan of banana pancakes for breakfaste, and peanut butter and vanilla ice cream mixed together for a snack when im hungry
Posted By: Brutal Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 09:35 PM
Totinos ftw.
Posted By: Valjean Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 10:10 PM
Let's see.....a lot of the stuff I like is Korean food, so I dunno if you guys would know most of it, since it gets pretty esoteric.

Otherwise, my favorite food is probably the McRib, followed by the Ice Dream cone at Chick-Fil-A.

Unfortunately they haven't had the McRib up here since 2000 or so, and the nearest Chick-Fil-A is about 80 miles away.
Posted By: Garal Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 10:17 PM
They just had the McRib here a few months back. As for me.. I like Chipotle as far as "fast" food goes and probably Mexican food for restaurant type. Also all the stuff they cook at those Japanese restaurants where they cook infront of you :P
Posted By: Arcain Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 10:40 PM
good call, ive never had the mcrib they did not bring it here
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 11:01 PM
i really am not a huge fast food person. Although sometimes i think i'd sell my left leg for a 7-11 slurpee lol.
none around here in Tn that i have yet to find lol..

i like italian food, but really if i cook it i like it alot better, im a super picky eater

i love mexican food but it's lacking here.

my new fav restarant is a place called Moe's Southwestern Grill
Posted By: Heidi Re: best food ever - 02/15/06 11:01 PM
general tao's chicken
fresh pickled cucumbers
chick-fil-a mmmmm
hot fudge sundays
fresh bread turkey sandwiches with spicey mustard
homemade fajitas & salsa
tillamook mint chocolate chip icecream
my steaks *the best by far*
anything that doesnt crawl out of the sea and bite me on the ass is good to me.
Posted By: Bishop Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 12:02 AM
Just had some tacos al pastor from a street stand here in mexico. Their awsome.
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 01:59 AM
boo no fair
Posted By: Represent Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 05:00 AM
Outback steackhouse everything on their menu nuff said tyvm
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 05:14 PM
Gumbo, Crawfish and this Vietnamese food called PhĂș
Posted By: Arcain Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 06:47 PM
crab stuffed mushrooms just like daddy makes mmmmm mmm
Posted By: Haraa Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 11:50 PM
Chicken Salad (home made)
Tuna-raw or tunasandwich
Tortilla's (own recipe)
Nacho's (own recipe)
Protein shake!!! <- luv it!<3
Pasta

SuperBurger (a beef loaded with protein, iron, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin E & antiocidants) with raw apples on the side and tomatos and salad.

Lasagne
Oh and my girlfriends parents make really good food from the philipines !!! luv it
..hmm theres alot more.. i like alot lol
Posted By: Haraa Re: best food ever - 02/16/06 11:53 PM
wow alot of you eat unhealthy!
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 01:11 AM
who donates your protein shake haraa?

I actualy eat pretty healthy lol i thought this thread was for like fav fast food restaurant joints
Posted By: Arcain Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 03:00 AM
nah just for your fav foods, cos i am going to make every single kind of food put in here over the next few months :P
Posted By: Denna Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 03:21 AM
Bro, you would first have to get off your ass to cook anything.
My favorite dish is basically anything bbq'ed and almost any vegetable you could name (save brussel sprouts).
The only thing I miss is Mongolian hot pot. I used to enjoy those 2-3 times a week in China and haven't found one here.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 04:38 PM
Meat. Lots of it.
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 06:56 PM
what is that denna ? i didnt know you had been to china

my father in law and his wife will be travelling there soon when they go get their little girl, i will tell em about it LOL
Posted By: Haraa Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 08:09 PM
oh yes.. meat for the win!

and chili con carne!!!
Posted By: Haraa Re: best food ever - 02/17/06 08:18 PM
Quote:

who donates your protein shake haraa?

I actualy eat pretty healthy lol i thought this thread was for like fav fast food restaurant joints

Haha elph your a mommy in progress.. you can eat whatever you want :P

anyways.. do you mean wich brand it is? cause i make em my self with 2 spoons of Promax +85 protein powder, 2 banana's, some ice, fat milk, and frozen or fresh fruit. really tasty..
also depends on the powders taste.. theres banana, strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and so on :P

and my breakfaste before i hit the gym is a little glass of the protein shake, 3 egg's without the yellow stuff, and a big bowl of oatmeal.. thats eeeenergy :P

the magazine "Men's Health" has some pretty good recipes for the perfect nutrition
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 01:46 AM
lmao haraa i was being dirty, you've never heard of the term protein shake in sort of a sexual fashion, or hey baby need a little protein ? LOL I don't want to get too vulgar in public lol
Posted By: Grif Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 03:49 AM
Quote:

Meat. Lots of it.

yup anything that is has 80% meat in it ill eat it... if thres more green then meat i spray it with weed killer and throw it out lol.... though i like tomato juice alot mmmmmm mabye cause its just reminds me of meat ahaha.
Posted By: Denna Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 05:04 AM
Yes Elph, I have been to China. I lived there for a year learning all the correct ways to play their drinking games, see some sights and while I was at it I figured I'd teach some kids poor English.
The only thing with some of the food there was that you learned not to ask what it was and just eat it. . . .
Mind you, most of it was great. The Chinese, however, have a different opinion of what is a delicacy than we do (pig ears and intestines anyone?)
Posted By: SpeedyKGB Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 08:02 AM
Boiled crawfish, gumbo, shrimp/crawfish creol, shrimp/crawfish ettoufe, stuffed crabs, pretty much anything with louisiana seafood. *except oysters*
Posted By: Raist Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 09:20 AM
Anything I cook.
Posted By: Haraa Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 04:05 PM
Quote:

lmao haraa i was being dirty, you've never heard of the term protein shake in sort of a sexual fashion, or hey baby need a little protein ? LOL I don't want to get too vulgar in public lol

...oh
Posted By: Garal Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 07:41 PM
Eheheh :P I'm glad I'm white washed. I can't stand the sight (or smell) of a lot of hardcore Chinese foods.
Posted By: Elph Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 10:36 PM
lol i know my cousin she's 13 or 14 went to japan this summer and she said teh food was nasty there, but man their mcd's and stuff was alot better than ours lol
Posted By: Arcain Re: best food ever - 02/18/06 10:42 PM
me and kate made coconut rice this weekend j with chicken strips sauted for a whlie in a nice spicey sauce it was good ill make it when i get back, can you make sure to pick up tne festicio in case stu and ky dont pasta pantry is closd tomorrow and i already payed for it there is a giant pan with meat sauce, and a small pan with spicy sauce.
© The KGB Oracle