The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arcain anyone ever wonder - 01/25/06 06:14 AM
why cats go absolutely beserk if you put a little mayonase ont here fur?

and suddenly the feline death rate of mayonase related incidents is about to go up
Posted By: Valentein Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/25/06 07:15 AM
on a cat is one of the last places I would have thought to put the mayo.
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/25/06 04:40 PM
you dont eat your cat with mayo???
Posted By: Haraa Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/25/06 06:18 PM
Quote:

you dont eat your cat with mayo???

LOL!
Posted By: Grif Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/25/06 09:34 PM
lol your not from the cezh republic are ya lol a guy at work eats umm fidos with mayo haha
Posted By: Garal Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/26/06 04:58 AM
Would you like it if someone put mayo on you? I know I wouldn't :P
Posted By: Arcain Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/26/06 07:54 AM
i sure would its great for the skin, but they get really panicky and start freaking out. you could put all the stuff from a pbj on them lather then in cheeze whiz anything and you wouldnt get the same reaction as mayo.
i got this purely by accident i was making tuna and was going to give them some of the raw stuff when i finished and i shook the mayo bottle and it landed on one of my cats back and it started going absolutely insane so i decided to put a little on my other and it did the same thing, it was like catnip only really anoyed and not playful at all
Posted By: Arcain Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/30/06 05:50 PM
so has anyone else tested this yet on your cat, or your neighbours really anoying cat by chance?
Posted By: Grif Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/30/06 10:14 PM
mayo stinks and i wouldnt be suprised if it started burnin there skin lol its some funky shit.
Posted By: Arcain Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/31/06 09:14 AM
i couldnt see it being an instant burning sensation though, the only thing that would be an irritant in it would be the tiny amount of viniger which is neutralized by the egg and oil its in if i remmeber corectly been a while since i had to make the stuff from scatch
Posted By: Grif Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/31/06 08:09 PM
ya it aint strong enough to even do anything we as people can feel but the cats skin is a lot more sensitive then ours. that would be my guess i highly doubt that it has anything to do with changin there behaivor like catnip does, mabye they just tryin to get it off cause its stinky and nasty or eat it lol.
Posted By: Bishop Re: anyone ever wonder - 01/31/06 09:33 PM
Mayo owns.
Posted By: Heidi Re: anyone ever wonder - 02/02/06 05:34 AM
We all know you are secretly greasing up your cats for your own personal pleasure
© The KGB Oracle