The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Shade LOL - 06/23/08 12:29 PM
Today, 12:21 PM
Mantis
QA Lead

You have received an infraction at Age of Conan Forums

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shade,

You have received an infraction at Age of Conan Forums.

Reason: Flaming/Trolling
-------
Flaming/Trolling
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=1137998

Quote:
he will translate for your patch nots for .5 euros and hour TY

All the best,
Age of Conan Forums
Posted By: Drakiis Re: LOL - 06/23/08 12:36 PM
Shade got the ten second ban it was hilarious
Posted By: Crimthan Re: LOL - 06/23/08 01:23 PM
My favorite from Shade when he could no longer read his post that we were looking at:

Quote:

"Oh my...wha the fuck? Can't...see the post...wtf? OMFG, I can't read the forums...I got kicked to the fucking Voice of Crom page but can't see anything else...OH MAN WHAT THE FUCK? Those motherfuckers banned me...wha the...fuck. Man this shit is gay...God dammit...[to Drakiis and Me] guys, when the patch notes come up, man you're going to have to copy and paste that shit to the KGB forums or some shit. Fuck this, I'm going to go watch TV. Man, fucking GAY ass bullshit..."

Posted By: Drakiis Re: LOL - 06/23/08 01:31 PM
word for word qft
Posted By: Garal Re: LOL - 06/23/08 04:40 PM
Ya that sounds like shade haha
Posted By: Represent Re: LOL - 06/23/08 04:53 PM
Quote:

My favorite from Shade when he could no longer read his post that we were looking at:

Quote:

"Oh my...wha the fuck? Can't...see the post...wtf? OMFG, I can't read the forums...I got kicked to the fucking Voice of Crom page but can't see anything else...OH MAN WHAT THE FUCK? Those motherfuckers banned me...wha the...fuck. Man this shit is gay...God dammit...[to Drakiis and Me] guys, when the patch notes come up, man you're going to have to copy and paste that shit to the KGB forums or some shit. Fuck this, I'm going to go watch TV. Man, fucking GAY ass bullshit..."

Yep thats my brother lol

He's gonna just be a monster guardian now :P
Posted By: Valen Re: LOL - 06/24/08 09:17 AM
I feel your rage >.< As much as I love AoC, Funcom has just about the worst customer service of any software company.
© The KGB Oracle