The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB KNIGHT SIMON COWELL EXPELLED PERMANENTLY - 06/05/08 08:23 PM
The Constitution of KGB empoweres me in Article 2, Section 3, Clause 3, to expell a member in extreme situations.

I regret to report that I have been forced to exercise this power. KGB Knight Simon Cowell is officially expelled from KGB as of 1:05am June 5th, 2008 for gross violation of the KGB Oath which clearly states:

Quote:

As a Citizen of the KGB Nation, my personal integrity is irreproachable. I will never degrade myself by the lying to, cheating of, stealing from, or harming my fellow Citizens or declared Allies. I hold myself personally and unequivocally responsible to ensure the preservation of the honor of the Citizenship and good name of the KGB at all times. I will, to the best of my power, uphold and defend the KGB Constitution while preventing all offences against the persons and properties of the KGB Nation.

Simon's Hall of Fame record should record the removal of his title and a dishonorable discharge should be noted as of the date posted.

In UO Hybrid, Simon waited until a fellow KGB member was on vacation, robbed the members house of all rare items, and sold them for personal profit. He was also involved in posting a fake identity and the typical lies and deciet that is custom for lying and dishonorable asshats like Simon.

Details of this action are avaialable upon request. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.

Serving KGB,
To rob fellow guildmates def deserves perma ban
Someone that doesn't deserve to have friends if he stabs them in the back like this.
Ugh, ouch.
His loss I guess.
I think maybe someday he will pay for what he has done to others.

What goes around comes around !!
Oh he pays....everytime one of the PAC members sees him or any of his alts he gets mudded. He tried just bank sitting but we found ways of killing him there too. His vendors are down, his vendor house stands empty, his miners are killed whenever we find them and I am making his forum selling difficult.
Well thats nice to hear Winter.
heh Entertainment
It's cuz I am a nice person *sarcasm* But seriously, he just shouldnt have fucked over Twist that way. I would do it for any friend.
Maybe one day someone will knock enough sense into him. Till then enjoy killing him.
© The KGB Oracle