The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Stromberg SB: MALOG - 03/28/08 07:20 PM
Hey any pvp hardcore fans wanna join us on malog? we got a town and building up. we formed paranoid there.

rep,garal,... come back imo
Posted By: Represent Re: SB: MALOG - 03/29/08 03:13 PM
im in transit to kuwait i can't play till late april early may and i may be bizzy playing other games but sb will get some time
Posted By: Chez Re: SB: MALOG - 03/29/08 09:27 PM
I will join you, what is you in game name? Where do I need to be?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: SB: MALOG - 03/30/08 04:00 PM
i'll be on the field of battle, though not sure how often, pretty busy these days
Posted By: Stromberg Re: SB: MALOG - 03/30/08 05:21 PM
Quote:

im in transit to kuwait i can't play till late april early may and i may be bizzy playing other games but sb will get some time

i hope for you;) oh and bring shade too.
Posted By: Stromberg Re: SB: MALOG - 03/30/08 05:22 PM
Quote:

I will join you, what is you in game name? Where do I need to be?

kherak is gl atm. talk to him and tell him you are kgb... i dont know how our recruting is so far :P
Posted By: Helemoto Re: SB: MALOG - 03/31/08 12:13 AM
Need more info. I have 2 toons at 27 and see no paranoid in the who list. The name kherak is never online.
And the lag on malog sucks ass. The other servers are way better lag wise.
Posted By: Stromberg Re: SB: MALOG - 03/31/08 08:20 PM
Quote:

Need more info. I have 2 toons at 27 and see no paranoid in the who list. The name kherak is never online.
And the lag on malog sucks ass. The other servers are way better lag wise.

malog is best populated server and we have a shit lot of funn...

look for kherak, pinkysofly

kherak is damn often onnline atm...
Posted By: Helemoto Re: SB: MALOG - 04/01/08 01:10 AM
LOL didnt say it wasnt fun. I just want to hook up with you guys so I can enjoy the fun also.
Posted By: Syloc Re: SB: MALOG - 04/07/08 07:55 PM
I'm currently on Saderon, but love to roll a toon or two on malog! You guys still playing? Under what guild/names?
Posted By: Chez Re: SB: MALOG - 04/09/08 11:46 AM
We are playing currently under the guild Paranoid. Talk to Kherak about recruitment, tell him you are KGB. We have about 10ish KGB i think.
Posted By: Represent Re: SB: MALOG - 04/10/08 06:49 AM
I can't play computer games at all this year i'm sad to admit it but this sandbox sucks

only upside is i can play Xbox 360 so ... i don't wanna say it .... FF 11 might be my only game for online play

guess i'm gonna spend time playing mass effect and lost odyssey ()
Posted By: Stromberg Re: SB: MALOG - 04/10/08 12:41 PM
Quote:

I can't play computer games at all this year i'm sad to admit it but this sandbox sucks

only upside is i can play Xbox 360 so ... i don't wanna say it .... FF 11 might be my only game for online play

guess i'm gonna spend time playing mass effect and lost odyssey ()

eeeehhhh what happened?
Posted By: Revol Re: SB: MALOG - 04/14/08 01:02 AM
I've got two chars (58 Thief and 60 Prelate), playing with the Goon Squad, having some fun.
Posted By: Represent Re: SB: MALOG - 04/14/08 08:36 AM
Only char that makes me happy Shade Wizard with HoTs and Dispell full Sorc FTW

And What happened is i'm in Kuwait and the internet here provided isn't meant for games like WOW DAOC EQ because mainly its slow as hell here and i'm blocked by a internal system or something

But i can jack in through Xbox live on the 360 and the system here connects it as a gaming session (which could be equally as slow) but its the only option i think i have
© The KGB Oracle