The KGB Oracle
Because Heath Ledger (Playing the Joker in new Batman movie & star in The Patriot, among other movies) was just found Dead in his apartment.

Read HERE.
fuck I was looking forward to that movie, it better not be pushed back
oh its post production anyways meh, he's a retard
eh? why is he a retard? He was awesome in the Patriot.
because we live in a time when you are educated about these kinds of things you know, things that kill you... like massive amounts of pills or various cocktails of narcotics things like that
In light of that...yes, retarded.
Aye very retarded considering i lost my bro a year ago for the same stupid shit prescription pills.
Quote:

Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner’s office, said the autopsy on the 28-year-old actor was inconclusive and that more would be known in about 10 days, when more tests were completed.

A rolled-up $20 bill was also found on the floor near the Australian actor’s bed, but lab tests detected no traces of drug residue. Police also said no illegal drugs were found in the apartment

Autopsy isn't done yet, much is still speculation, it could have been a mistake, who knows but I feel it's a terrible loss, I think he was excellent in Four Feathers, and a Knights Tale, if he was a drug user he hid it well.
I was hearing that a close friend of his was saying that he was taking sleeping pills because his role as the Joker was so dark and twisted that it wasn't allowing him to sleep at night.

With the amount of paparazzi that follow celebrities around... I think we would have known if he was a drug user. I mean, we know every time Lindsay Lohan or Amy Winehouse does a line of coke.

Who knows, like Drakiis said, the autopsy hasn't been done yet. We'll know what happened soon enough, although apparently the way he was found in his apartment did seem ridiculously suspicious.

It's a shame though. He's one of the few teen heartthrobs that actually started caring about their craft and careers, and began taking serious roles. He was fun to watch in films like The Patriot, or A Knight's Tale, but yeah, his performances in movies like Four Feathers or Broke Back were pretty powerful.

Apparently he did an incredible job as the Joker.
he was actually a drug user but his reps said that he had been clean for a year. Aparently there was something like 6 different prescription drugs found around him in their bottles. I feel really bad for his daughter she's just two years old
Quote:

Arcain is just upset thats all. He was so looking forward to BrokeBack Mountain 2.
Quote:

Quote:

Arcain is just upset thats all. He was so looking forward to BrokeBack Mountain 2.

Owned
did he die in brokeback mountain as well? of aids or something
Nah, Gyllenhaal was I think "run over" but Ledger thought he died in a gay-beating.
Quote:

Quote:

ROFLMAO!
Quote:

Aye very retarded considering i lost my bro a year ago for the same stupid shit prescription pills.

I'm really sorry to hear that Ken.
Quote:

Well Ken, for whatever reason, people go when they go. Many times they leave a unspoken message as a reminder on how to live YOUR life. I know you heard it.
O ya jet 07 was rough for me lost a brother uncle and cousin. Little bible verse for you guys that help me realize life

1st corinthians 13:11
When i was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when i became a man, I put away childish things.
© The KGB Oracle