The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Stromberg come back to SB - 02/04/07 11:30 AM
hey folks,

come back to Shadowbane! Wrath is a really nice server atm. many banes, good pvp, cool fun... think about it.

TP, HOE, FTP, Hawks, TCO, TheTenth and mayn other guilds there...

cya there

Strom
Posted By: Slinger Re: come back to SB - 02/04/07 06:01 PM
It's just too much to do again. Arcain and I were just talking about how much we miss the game mechanics and how much fun it was, but we couldn't go back to it because it just requires too much. I mean, I have the TIME to play full time right now, but its just sooooooo much work. I really enjoy being logged into UO for like 10 hours a day and not doing very much at all, rofl.
Posted By: Stromberg Re: come back to SB - 02/04/07 06:59 PM
i lvled a toon from 1-63 in 2days... so you can get very fast to pvp! and pvp is all you need in SB. so meet ya there!!!!
Posted By: Slinger Re: come back to SB - 02/04/07 08:13 PM
Great, leveling is soooo easy. That's not my issue. I still have plenty of decked out toons too. It's just, so much work to keep a city and everything going... I'm the kind of person that if I play a game like SB, I'm going to own at least one city, then throw my life away on it. Been there, done that, like 5 times...
Posted By: Arcain Re: come back to SB - 02/05/07 05:28 AM
and thenhad to redo it again after the fucked up GM zerg guild comes in and uses there ccr powers to unlock your gates etc, never again i say
Posted By: spikadahypa Re: come back to SB - 02/14/07 03:10 PM
can you actually win banes when people defend them on SB yet?

on mourning, if you defend the bane, even if the other team has 5+ more people, you can still succesfully defend, unless the other team is willing to stay for like 8 hours...

in my oppionon, defending banes should be harder, then more people would try to take cities.. cities would change owners more often.. would be a bit more interesting i think... not just the month long standstill.. until somebody finally loses a city because nobody was online...
Posted By: Owain Re: come back to SB - 02/14/07 05:47 PM
Hmm, that was part of what annoyed me about SB. When I played, it took an insane amound of resources to develop a city, and very little effort to destroy one.
Posted By: Slinger Re: come back to SB - 02/14/07 07:16 PM
Even though Arcain and I just said we refuse to go back to SB, we both reinstalled and are playing on Mourning. I have a messload of gear and money, so we decided against Wrath, and Braialla is all Asian. If anyone wants to come join us on Mourning we're playing with a no-strings-attached mercenary guild called Dark Horse Lords. That way we can play on our own accord, not have to worry about very many allies, and we get stress-free bane and mine situations. I'll give any KGB who comes to play Mourning 500k to get themselves some starter gear and whatnot and I have 4 accounts of characters, which means druid and warlock PLs.
© The KGB Oracle