The KGB Oracle
Posted By: whoflungpoo Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 01/31/07 06:57 AM
http://www.voyagecenturyonline.com/beta/
Posted By: Owain Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 01/31/07 02:24 PM
So, is the title of the thread supposed to be, "Who wants to be a Pirate?" or "Who wants me to be a Pirate?", or did you intend something else entirely?

Just askin'...
Posted By: Awastatyme Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 01/31/07 04:24 PM
i wonder what the game play is like.
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 01/31/07 07:43 PM
"Who wants to be a Pirate?"

The game play is okay...really easy to move around you get a ship to start out with, u have to choose your career path, you can also have a crafting system..
Posted By: Slinger Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 01/31/07 08:06 PM
Willy, get in vent!
Posted By: Taxman Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 02/01/07 03:23 AM
Ive played around VCO a bit also... kind of slow going.

Definitely not "uber-end" but free/fun I guess.
Posted By: whoflungpoo Re: Who wants to me a Pirate!!!!!!!!!! - 02/01/07 04:35 PM
The graphics are at the low end of the sale, Kinda reminds me of Knight Online where people can set up vendor booths, they have a seperate area where you can get stuff for crafting ie mining or wood. I decide to try out sea combat had a mission to take out some smuggler ships. So I find one enter combat and start to sail towards him I realize I am going to fast and try to drop my sails but it is to late I over shot him with firing a cannon at him and I was think I would just turn around and go after him, well turning around is kinda a bitch against the wind and I finally got turned around and started to chase the ship again which was ahead of me, took me 15 minutes just to catch up with the ship and the battle began, cannon balls flying all over the place I guess I got to close to the ship cause he hit me with a round of fire which made me drop my sails and stop and he sailed off, which I did not want to deal with it anymore so I exited combat and return to the port as I was sailing back I raised my sais and it look every said has atleast 3 cannon ball holes in them made sailing kinda slow to the port, I almost got my first ship sank "USS Runny Poo"

The game is fun nothing I am going to spend hours over houses playing might jump in and play when I am sick of wow or uo
© The KGB Oracle