The KGB Oracle

Hey guys, I sell a lot of different media items including all the latest games, systems, ipods, DvDs and even retro stuff.

Everything I sell in my store is cheaper than GameStop and similar stores in the area.

I will offer free shipping on most of my items, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for anything to buy

Consoles:

Playstation 3 (I have a few rare ones that also play ps2 games)
Xbox 360
Nintend Wii
Psp
Nintendo ds/DSI/3DS
GameBoys
Playstation 2
Xbox
GameCube
Nintendo 64
Sega DreamCast
Sega Saturn
Playstation 1
Super Nintendo
Nintendo Nes
Sega Genesis
Atari
(Pretty much everything)

I have games for almost every system listed above as well as controllers and other accessories

Ipods:
Ipod Touches
Ipod Nanos
Ipod Shuffles

----------

And last but not least, this is my favorite game in the store!

How much can you get me a working NES with Metroid for?
I got no spare cash right now, but i have a bunch of gaming friends. From MMOs to Pen and Paper, so i put your sites link on my facebook page.

Do you have any sort of availability PDF or spreadsheet? And do you take AMEX?
Kaotic: I sell my Nintendos for 24.99. I don't currently have Metroid but if I get a copy I will let you know.

Stubs: Thanks man!

Derid: No list right now and I do accept AMEX. Are you looking for a specific game?
Bitchin! You find me a working nintendo with metroid and I'll name my first born after you.
All NES systems require the blow technique and reseating of the cartridge a few times. It's impossible to find one that works 100 percent of the time.

Not really anything in particular, though there are a couple dozen I could probably spend money on if the mood caught me.

Maybe I will take a trip over to PA soon.
I love stores like that! Brings back memories!
I may hit you up for a ps3 fat that plays ps2
© The KGB Oracle