The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Chez Can someone help me? - 12/22/06 06:32 PM
Im looking for a program that would allow me to do a certain thing. For example, I would start out writing out a question and 2 or more possible answers. When you click on one of the answers it expands or opens up a new question with multiple answers as well, and so on... In a way its like expanding the plus symbols in windows, except it only opens up the next answer. Is this possible through flash or another simple program? I need some help, and my downloading capacity and speed are hindered ATM so the smaller and simpler, the btter. I would appreciate any help on this.
Posted By: Slinger Re: Can someone help me? - 12/24/06 03:01 AM
The easiest and least efficient way I can think of is using Visual Basic! eheh...
Posted By: pawnseye Re: Can someone help me? - 12/24/06 03:34 AM
Bah easiest and least efficent would be a batch file with if then and goto statements. i made a text based adventure game like that one time, boredom makes people do strange things...

edit: nm your wanting to be able to click on things, i only read every other sentence, my own verojin of speed reading. almost as inneficient and worthless as my advice. and total disregard for the shift key after rereading this.
© The KGB Oracle