The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dermet Pleasure to meet you all. - 12/31/11 10:34 PM
I'm Steve, been playing MMO's since about 2000 ish. i started out with Everquest Kunark expansion, then took a break for a few years and moved onto Ultima online. I beta tested quite a few games since then, and still play alot of mmo's but haven't found one for me yet. I thought DDO would be, but after having the game installed 3 days, and it not work for 2 of those days I've uninstalled it. I'm pretty much up for anything, and just want a good group to hang out with. Nice to meet you all and hope to hear from ya soon!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 12/31/11 11:51 PM
well as most legacy clans have we have transitioned into a multi gaming guild as well. 15 years is a long time for any clan and we always strive to be progressive to meet the needs of our membership. we do have DDO players but we also have many others playing other games or planning to play future titles. Welcome to the KGB Oracle, come for the beer stay for the glory.
Posted By: Dermet Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/01/12 12:09 AM
Done and Done. Suggest another game for me to try out? I'll give a try and see what happens. also, wife drank the last of the beer.... so its her turn to go to the store to pick some up! Her gaming guild is called "the red shoe rebels" http://redshoerebels.com/
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/01/12 05:02 PM
If you want to try ddo again I can help you get it started. Planetside 2 I belive is going to be a good game but they do not have a releace date yet. league of legends isnt that 2 bad either for a free game
Posted By: Dermet Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/01/12 06:43 PM
roger, will download and re install. whens a good time to contact you?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/01/12 07:16 PM
a lot of peeps are playing SWTOR now and a few still play DFO
Posted By: Dermet Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/01/12 08:47 PM
yeah my roomie is playing SW now. meh, we will see
Posted By: Dermet Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/02/12 03:09 AM
I'm on DDO now, Name is Valloon, if anyone wants to add.
Posted By: Grizo Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/02/12 04:28 AM
Done :) welcome to KGB
Posted By: Dermet Re: Pleasure to meet you all. - 01/02/12 05:12 AM
Thankyou very much!
© The KGB Oracle