The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Kegir On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/21/10 09:34 PM
Hey KGB's,

Prism/Val or whoever got me access to candidate forum thanks! I have read guide and I'm on bout half way to Tier 1 level in guide. Thanks to all of you who have been answering my questions. A lot of DF info is old it seems so its good to get it from actual players:) See ya guys in vent tonight I have more questions building that I haven't found online.

-Kegir
Play To Crush
Posted By: Valaria Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/21/10 10:55 PM
np Kegir.

Glad all is going well with your grind. Hope to see you in game in the near future.. hopefully life will slow down a little for me soonn.
Posted By: Kegir Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/22/10 01:19 AM
Yeah havnt seen you online Val but I play later. Life is crazy for you eh? Whats going on?
Posted By: Prism Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/22/10 05:43 AM
Good Job So Far !!
Posted By: Valaria Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/22/10 07:02 PM
doing home improvements... painting atm.. just sitting for a break while this coat dries.

I work on the house while my husband is at work.. then he helps me clean up for the evening to relax.
Posted By: Kegir Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/22/10 09:35 PM
Yeah I feel your pain about home improvements. I just got done painting all the bedrooms last week. As far as DF goes I met mama twinky pickens and some others in vent last night. They are working on finding a portal shard for me so I can hang up there near the keep/castle/house whatever its called in NW of map. Hope to see you in game tonight.
Posted By: zombie Re: On my way to Tier 1 ! Thanks KGB - 11/29/10 07:44 PM
I'd like to connect with you in game some time kegir, I think, w/ me starting my new char, it would be a good opportunity for us to do some adventurin!
© The KGB Oracle