The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Anonymous =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 05:29 PM
Some folks, well, maybe one or two of you, may have noticed I haven't been on much lately. Basically, I've stopped playing. It's not one of those "I'll be back in a month or three" deals; I'm done. I suck horribly at the PvP in this game, and even though it's probably the coolest game I've ever had the chance to play, sucking at the main facet of a game makes me sad.

I know the patch just came out, but I could honestly play with an EU day one vet's stats and still come out on the losing end. Regularly. So I'm done. I split up my bank and threw some into the clan bank; after throwing it in there, there was no more room, so I gave the rest (majority, I think) to Mirk DeGregor from Easy Co. I'll miss you guys, and I'll still try to pop in and say hey here, but for me, a year in Darkfall with no improvement on my end means I'll be spending $15 a month on something else. Probably diapers (daughter's due July 16th). I'll keep ya updated on the baby stuff, but won't overburden with it - I know when folks start to tell me every little thing about their kids I just wanna slap em, because, you know, I don't GIVE A RAT'S ASS.

Anyway, Really enjoyed my time with KGB, great group of folks. Thanks for letting me hang out and noob it up with ya.

-Josh/Modru Kinslayer

ps It doesn't help that I chose the last name of Kinslayer and rarely slew anyone's kin. Unless goblins count.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 05:37 PM
sorry to hear that. we will miss you
Posted By: JetStar Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 06:15 PM
Be well bro, and see you in the next game.
Posted By: Grizo Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 06:15 PM
hey you can always come play ddo with us! we are always more than willing to have more peeps play. so dont give up yet lol. oh yeah and 15 a month in diapers is only a parents dream its so like way more lol
Posted By: Tasorin Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 06:50 PM
KGB is about the People.

Its not about the Game.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 06:54 PM
Griz-OH stop trying to recruit everyone from DFO into DDO lol
Posted By: Kaotic Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 07:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Griz-OH stop trying to recruit everyone from DFO into DDO lol

Why do you care, oh candy van connoisseur, you're not playing either and you smell like poopoo :P
Posted By: Grizo Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 07:20 PM
hey it dont matter what game u play as long as you have fun doing so! smile
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 07:38 PM
Sory to hear that Modru. Liked hanging out with you, when we were actually on at the same time.
Hope everything goes well for you, the lady, & the kiddo.
It's a trying time, but very well worth it.
Good luck & stay happy.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/19/10 09:24 PM
DAMN IT...dude...I am so sorry to hear this. be well, be safe and enjoy that baby.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/20/10 06:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Grizo
hey it dont matter what game u play as long as you have fun doing so! smile

grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/20/10 07:53 AM
Thanks for the well-wishing. Like I said - I won't be a stranger. I must say, however, that I've sworn off the beer until the kid's born. Wife's all pissy about me being drunk when she goes into labor or something. Women...
Posted By: Valaria Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/20/10 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear that Modru! We will miss you.

Enjoy your baby girl when she comes, as they grow and change so fast.

there will be future games.. see you then.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/20/10 12:05 PM
If there's one solid memory I'll take from the Darkfall faction of KGB, it's Jet asking people to watch him while he smelts around eleventy billion iron ore in Andruk, back before KGB took Andruk over. A few hostiles pop over the walls, and all you hear (in a piercing yowl) is Jet's "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Priceless. smile

Hope all is well with the family too, Jet.
Posted By: Prism Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/22/10 08:50 PM
WoW this sucks I wish you the best but you will be missed.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/23/10 04:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
KGB is about the People.

Its not about the Game.

SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!
Posted By: JetStar Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/25/10 08:09 PM
Originally Posted By: Modru
If there's one solid memory I'll take from the Darkfall faction of KGB, it's Jet asking people to watch him while he smelts around eleventy billion iron ore in Andruk, back before KGB took Andruk over. A few hostiles pop over the walls, and all you hear (in a piercing yowl) is Jet's "HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Priceless. smile

I can neither confirm or deny that this happened. Please speak to my lawyer.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/25/10 10:49 PM
lol JET
Posted By: Valaria Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/27/10 02:11 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Funny... cause it sounds an awful lot like jetstar...
Posted By: Prism Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/29/10 02:50 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

I can confirm this !!!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: =( Modru's Done - 06/29/10 07:01 PM
Just ask Jet about the resource bot logged out next to him at the crafting station to he can pass stuff off when its done.
© The KGB Oracle