The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Van Cleef A Noobs Tale - 01/22/10 01:28 AM
Hi folks,

I'm a returning member to the KGB from back in the early UO days, but haven't had a chance to be guild tagged yet. But, I was able to write up my noob story which I posted in the Public section of the Darkfall community forums if anyone is interested. It's quite long, so warning you ahead of time.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=231512

At about 6 days in now, I'm having fun, and plan on meeting up with a RL friend this weekend to explore the game with. We both played UO and were with KGB way back then, and this game, so far, really reminds me of an updated UO. Mabye what UO2 would've been like before it was canceled.

Hope to see ya in game!

Van Cleef
Posted By: JetStar Re: A Noobs Tale - 01/22/10 01:39 AM
We are trying to contact you in game. Please join our vent server, all the info is in the candidates forum.
Posted By: Valaria Re: A Noobs Tale - 01/22/10 05:19 AM
Or message one of us in game, Jetstar Dekgb, Val Aria, Romeo Montague.

we will get ya hooked up!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: A Noobs Tale - 01/23/10 06:05 PM
Hey there VC.

You still need to be setup in game?
Posted By: Van Cleef Re: A Noobs Tale - 01/24/10 01:39 AM
Hi guys,

I've been logging in very late due to my work schedule. I'll be around at various times all weekend. I just messaged Valaria, and 1 second later the server crashed. =(

I'll be on later tonight assuming the server comes back up.

Van Cleef
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: A Noobs Tale - 01/24/10 01:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Van Cleef
Hi guys,

I've been logging in very late due to my work schedule. I'll be around at various times all weekend. I just messaged Valaria, and 1 second later the server crashed. =(

I'll be on later tonight assuming the server comes back up.

Van Cleef

Rogor.
We will see you soon!
© The KGB Oracle