The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Daye Setting the bar pretty high - 05/25/06 02:48 PM
Well, after a lot of reading, it looks like this is what everyone is waiting on. Wide open PvP, consequences for being killed, and supposedly no level grind. ( Though replacing level with ' skill ' still equates to a grind imo )

Item crafting, city raiding and everything we basically wanted ShadowBane to be.

However, it's been in production for quite some time now so I'm skeptical about it already. I recall SB had quite the production time also and they released it long before it should have been due to pressure to just get it out there before the graphics engine became unplayable.
Posted By: Owain Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/25/06 03:19 PM
Well, considering that right now I am having more fun playing UO than I am playing any other game, even if DFO isn't all we hope it to be, I think it will still be head and shoulders above any other game available.

Time will tell. Until then, UO is still surprisingly playable.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/25/06 04:05 PM
Never Fear Daye, there's always...NM...everyone already knows what I'm going to say by now...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/26/06 04:38 AM
i know carebear stare right crim
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/26/06 05:17 AM
I think I fucked a carebear once. The damned thing opened its mouth to protest, so I filled up its mouth.
Posted By: Elph Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/28/06 04:06 AM
Quote:

I think I fucked a carebear once. The damned thing opened its mouth to protest, so I filled up its mouth.

i almost choked on my damn pop!! I should know better reading Crim's stuff lol...
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Setting the bar pretty high - 05/28/06 01:22 PM
© The KGB Oracle