The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Instrument Oracle - 08/09/09 01:01 PM
maybe i am using the site in the wrong way but i am not realy finding the site that usefull for day to day news

the whole taking over a city never seamed to make this site
nor did the follow on hammlet

this weekends drive to collect stone i have heard about when jag was on in clan but nothing on this site

is this site surposed to keep me up todate or not?
Posted By: Represent Re: Oracle - 08/09/09 05:19 PM
It is but we just gotta have the people with admin rights get back to work on the news lol
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Oracle - 08/09/09 05:31 PM
It takes special permissions to do that, as well as dedication and time. I would say that right now, that is lacking for a lot of people. Elph used to be the best at it, but can't play/refuses to play DFO, so your not getting support there, and of course, Jet is off on another cruise, so that slows it down.
KGB is normally very good about it Instrument, give it a little time. I think Jet is due home Monday.
Posted By: Represent Re: Oracle - 08/09/09 07:11 PM
also the citys i kinda just said hey i want it who wants to help before leadership really knew so sue me a little

But i'll make sure the news gets poste but it will be in secure forums only smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: Oracle - 08/09/09 10:49 PM
I can post in any of the forums as needed. I just need the correct information before I post it.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Oracle - 08/12/09 06:50 AM
I usually post the news, but am always looking for reporters. I have been out for three weeks, returning to normal hours Thursday, and on all weekend.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Oracle - 08/12/09 06:55 AM
gratz on the new territory though! Nice to see KGB and CotP with some land to their name!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Oracle - 08/12/09 11:36 AM
our city and hamlet were purchased by Rep and a few other kgb members that donated their time and money to get it.
Posted By: Represent Re: Oracle - 08/13/09 02:24 AM
I wouldve suggested war sieges to take it but now we have a good relationship with the crew that sold us it so its not all n all a bad deal
Posted By: Elph Re: Oracle - 08/14/09 01:54 PM
Elph is in semi retirement!
Vuldan I retired from active leadership probably 3 mos ago. I will return after I finish my degree. I am enjoying it. Checking the boards a few times a month compared to several times a day is quite a relief after doing it for nearly 9 yrs,
Can't play DFO because I don't have a real internet connection, and also am not interested.
Posted By: Represent Re: Oracle - 08/14/09 02:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Elph
Elph is in semi retirement!
Vuldan I retired from active leadership probably 3 mos ago. I will return after I finish my degree. I am enjoying it. Checking the boards a few times a month compared to several times a day is quite a relief after doing it for nearly 9 yrs,
Can't play DFO because I don't have a real internet connection, and also am not interested.

I've missed you !
Posted By: Elph Re: Oracle - 08/17/09 12:57 PM
LOL Represent! I will be back a bit more active once school is over so sometime in spring 2010!! smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: Oracle - 08/17/09 05:21 PM
I am back, so check the Oracle often. We are going to be making more decisions with YOUR HELP!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Oracle - 08/24/09 01:53 AM
I knew you were talking about it Elphster, but did not know it had occurred. Glad for ya, and good luck. Don't give up on the degree either..it can change your life.

And, apparently everyone misses ya. :-)
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Oracle - 09/05/09 02:41 PM
I'm in the same boat as Elph. I should be done with grad school after Spring '10. I'm still going to play DFO when I can.

From Barcelona (lots of fun here),
© The KGB Oracle