Posted By: AllYourBase Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 07:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxh-LLb1ag

WTF! They seriously need to fix this.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 09:24 AM
agreed
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 12:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Thomas
agreed

Ya they better do something so the EU players don't have a unfair advantage!!!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 01:53 PM
That "sticky" hack has been around for a while as a third party client hack. That is a perma ban offense and shit birds that have to blatently cheat to win deserve to be tied to a local street pole with a sign that reads "Free punch's to the junk because I am a no good hacker."
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 03:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
That "sticky" hack has been around for a while as a third party client hack. That is a perma ban offense and shit birds that have to blatently cheat to win deserve to be tied to a local street pole with a sign that reads "Free punch's to the junk because I am a no good hacker."

/agree
Posted By: Grimmy Re: Hackers on NA - 07/17/09 06:46 PM
What a bunch or horse shit, well in that case drake shit, after all that BS about banning hackers, its nice to see that these lovely developers still have their heads up their asses.

Where are their programs which catch these buttheads? More dev friends, just a different server?

Man I really hate Aventurine...

Grim
Posted By: Morg Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 04:12 AM
just wow ----
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 07:46 AM
I hate cheaters PERIOD, if that is the only way to win then why do it? Those people that have to do that to win not only have to cheat in games to win but they also have to cheat in life and that is not very fulfilling, and most likely are the ones with their brains scattered on the ground because REAL life is just to tough for them. But that's just my opinion.
Posted By: AllYourBase Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 08:30 AM
Yeah it's kinda sad. Often these lowlives will brag about their skills afterwards, which makes it even more ridiculous.

We just all need to make sure we have Fraps running, so we can catch these in the act and post it on the darkfall forums. According to several posts on the darkfall forums, cheater caucgt on video have not been seen (visually, /tells, etc.) efterwards, so it seems to help to Fraps them, even if we're then doing AV's work for them.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 09:36 AM
Is fraps a free program?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 12:33 PM
no, at least not the full version
Posted By: Morg Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 01:00 PM
my game skills are such that by the time i realize some asshole is killing me, i'm already dead and it's too late to fraps anything lol.
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 03:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Seaelf
Is fraps a free program?

This app. is click.
Posted By: Grimmy Re: Hackers on NA - 07/18/09 04:24 PM
I still say its complete horseshit that they hold the server transfers back, if they are going to allow this crap...

Whats the point? The hackers will be towering above the non-hackers in no time, if they aren't already !!!

Its just another way for them to show us that they really don't give a rats ass about their player base.

Grim
Posted By: AllYourBase Re: Hackers on NA - 07/20/09 01:48 PM
I downloaded a free fraps version, that works quite well. http://www.fraps.com/setup.exe

There are certain limitations, but video capture seems to work fine for me.
© The KGB Oracle