The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Darkfall preview/interview fresh from E3 - 05/09/06 06:54 AM
Yes, its confirmed (not that there was much doubt), the game is 100% full PvP.

woot
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall preview/interview fresh from E3 - 05/09/06 11:56 AM
And there're ships !
Naval battles ftw !
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Darkfall preview/interview fresh from E3 - 05/09/06 02:29 PM
Now that will be fun! Cities being attacked by land and water. Darkfall has real potential, thanks for the easy link Derid!
Man, if the combat engine and naval warfare is great, that could make up for the 3-year-out-of-date graphics.

What I'd REALLY like to know is: Is this a free-floating attack system like in Age of CONAN or Chronicles of Spellborn where it feels like an FPS? Or is it that same old "Auto Attack" button and the game swings your weapons for you?
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall preview/interview fresh from E3 - 05/09/06 03:26 PM
According to the preview, its a free-moving FPSish type system, not an auto-attack. In fact they address that issue in the article ^_^
Thanks, didn't have the time earlier to peruse the article I received in my email. Have three finals, and a 15 page paper due tomorrow in Celtic World class.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall preview/interview fresh from E3 - 05/15/06 02:16 AM
Another E3 interview : http://www.tentonhammer.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=332
I really don't want to see a review by Byron Mudry & John Hammond again. They are whiny little bitches. "Wah PVP...Wah realism...Wah FPS Twitch." Full PVP, Realism, and FPS twitch are Exactly the kind of things I WANT to see in a game.
© The KGB Oracle