The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Leeboi Group farming - 05/04/09 10:06 PM
We need to start farming near each other. If you are farming get in vent channel for farming and everyone stay on in minimap contact. I seem to be being hit about 50% of the time.

There are usually at least 5 farming out, so stay together for safety makes sense.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Group farming - 05/04/09 11:08 PM
just ask in vent if we have a farming group going. a lot of the time we do.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 12:09 PM
So you are telling that we have been doing this, but I have been going out solo and getting ganked cause I'm a NOOB......
Posted By: Lock Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 12:59 PM
Something like that. You've been IN the channel most of the times you've been ganked though Leeboi. I think often times you're going a little too far out. The partying thing is somewhat new, used to be a lackadaisical "Oh you're over here too? Let's party up." If you want a tour of mining nodes. I know 'em. If you don't mind an untrained mutt showing you better spots to mine.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 09:33 PM
These types of threads should be in the candidates forums.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 10:49 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but are candidates only to post in candidates forums?
Posted By: JetStar Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 11:44 PM
No, you are encouraged to post everywhere, but our farming strategies should remain confidential. This forum is open to friends and foes.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: Group farming - 05/05/09 11:55 PM
roger wilco
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Group farming - 05/07/09 01:19 PM
Yup...now if you would just lay out the coordinates buddy, the rest of us would appreciate it...oh wait..we are allies..damn..are you Alfar by chance, then it wont matter to us hummies...LOL
© The KGB Oracle