The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Cillar Hello every one ! - 04/23/09 03:20 PM

haha just dropping in to say hey. guess my account was banned . ( must of pissed some one off) any ways no hard feelings form me. was all in fun. go easy, and have fun with it. when i get a chance to play again ill swing down to your neck of the woods and say hello for old times sake ;].

your welcome to come say hello any time you like. ( but im not around much any more) RL is taking up 90% of my time. so unsure when i might get a chance to say hello again. be safe, Long live the Rallic! hahahah
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Hello every one ! - 04/23/09 03:28 PM
If RL is taking up 90% of your time, then I believe a congratulations is order for finding a job.

Stop in whenever you like. We'll sure to make you trip short and sweet.
Posted By: Cillar Re: Hello every one ! - 04/23/09 03:51 PM
/rpon
such anger in you . i feel you drifting to the darkside ,, come my son iv ben waiting for you . let me show you the true ways of power! /rpoff

i love you to firesto,,,,,, dunlop;] yes the Job iv been working for is at hand, one more test to pass (god its been a long time now) did my UA for it last week. having to run 3m a day to get into shape for this shit.

but it takes up all my time so not a lot of playtime, or forms . any ways take it easy, i go now to run, and train. ill stop in from time to time to check up on yu.

© The KGB Oracle