The KGB Oracle
Posted By: dolmar sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 12:59 AM
long awaited !! think god an adventurine for this !! finally a game i think i can sink my rotted fingerz into !
Posted By: Derid Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 01:23 AM

no kidding.

I swear AoC had been driving the guild emo

WH will be like teletubby emo

I'm so glad DFO is finally on its way
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 02:09 AM
Quote:

I swear AoC had been driving the guild emo

WH will be like teletubby emo

QFT.

Man I can't wait to get back into an mmo. Way I see it, I better get straight As the first 2 or 3 months of the semester. Because once DF comes out... I'm not going to have much time to study
Posted By: Arkh Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 08:08 AM
Erf, I'm no longer a student. I won't be able to play all week non-stop .
But if the game is how I think, being a casual won't matter so it'll be good.
Posted By: dolmar Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 01:19 PM
i wana get time too talk too u derid about our guilds stances on darkfall.
Posted By: Derid Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 03:14 PM

I'm usually in vent, just hop in and drop me a text PM if im not in channel, if im not AFK that should get my attention.
Posted By: Winter Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 10:12 PM
Signed up for beta all ready and set to play and looking forward to a new world, prolly gonna be playing with OPP so cya all on the battlefield!
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 08/31/08 11:01 PM
You play way too many FPS for this to end well for us :P See you on the battlefield. Bishop returns in February btw.
Posted By: Winter Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/01/08 10:26 PM
Awesome!! Miss him muches! And I haven't been playing AS much in the FPS arena mostly doing UO free shards till darkfall comes out. Oh and playing poker online.
Posted By: Represent Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/02/08 12:04 PM
Quote:

Awesome!! Miss him muches! And I haven't been playing AS much in the FPS arena mostly doing UO free shards till darkfall comes out. Oh and playing poker online.

Pokerstars ? if so you can check me out RepresentKGB i'm starting to focus more gonna try to play some tight money making tourneys and put up a nice stack over the next 4 months
Posted By: Winter Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/03/08 05:24 AM
Full Tilt, Doyle's Room, Poker Stars, Purple Lounge, BetUS, Ultimate Bet, Bodog poker and Absolute poker. Name is Winter75 on all the accounts except Poker Stars cuz I made that one a LONG time ago so the name there is KGBWinter. Look me up sometime! I do alot of Railbirds.com private freerolls on there
Posted By: Represent Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/03/08 09:25 AM
I made 360 yesterday if u wanna mess around and play a single table lemme know winter
Posted By: dolmar Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/03/08 03:21 PM
Damn winter i dont get a whats up er nothen eh !
:~( ya still play on uogamers?
Posted By: Winter Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/03/08 07:11 PM
Hey Dolmar darlin how you doin? Yeah I am still playing gamers, lately more on Divinity then Hybrid but still occasionally log on to do some zerging on Hybrid.

I really like Divinity's pvp style though since they made some of the changes they have made over the past couple of months. The pvp is great in that you can go out and group fight and get good battles going (covetus entrance has been the hot spot lately just like the old days) or you can run around solo and fight 1v1 and amazingly if you find 2 people and say 1v1 they actually do it! Not nearly as many handouts as on Hybrid so the rares are actually rare, and there are not a million pixel crack feigning spamming buttheads sitting at Brit bank.

You should come check it out till DFO starts! I am always in divinity irc and my aim is in my sig so I will start turning it on again.
Posted By: dolmar Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/04/08 04:06 PM
Hop in uDa vent sometime!
Posted By: Winter Re: sweeet sweeet darfall! - 09/05/08 06:39 PM
I would but I dont have the password anymore so I cant log into it
© The KGB Oracle