The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Transcention My Internet has been down for 3 days :( - 07/08/13 01:08 AM
Still waiting for it to get fixed.

I'm writing this on my iPad with 3G.
Posted By: Valaria Re: My Internet has been down for 3 days :( - 07/08/13 11:58 AM
hopefully its back up n running soon for you.

we are holding down the fort and keeping the lights on
Thanks Val it's still down!

:(

They are doing some kind of service on the electricity poles outside. :(

They say they are going to credit us for the time lost. Geez.

This is the longest I have been without Internet in like 15 years.
I swear to god it is still down.
Posted By: Valaria Re: My Internet has been down for 3 days :( - 07/11/13 12:06 PM
its ok, we understand.

I can imagine its pretty frustrating to want to play and not be able to for something out of your control.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: My Internet has been down for 3 days :( - 07/11/13 01:38 PM
Hate that...sorry to hear it brother, but we do understand. This is a god chance for you to re-align tho, get some priorities back in check kind of thing. I use my travel weeks for work to do the same thing.
Yeh Val. Still freaken down.

I was going to avoid all the normal cliches and not mention getting the shakes and DTS from not having Internet for so long but......

I am SERIOUSLY starting to get the shakes and DTS from not having Internet for so long now.

:)

Yeh I have just been spending extra quality time with the wife and focusing on the gym I am cool.

I have to call them again find out what's up cause they seriously broke something.
Great they are sending a technician.

Don't get me wrong this company has given me nearly perfect service for years.
© The KGB Oracle