The KGB Oracle
Posted By: agony My Account while im Deployed - 07/01/13 12:36 PM
Hey currently wardragon has my account info...But it is free to anyone who can use it or wants to use it. Maxing out the harvesting and just leave em afk somewhere whatever you wanna do with it.

Or if KGB has some friends/ past players that are on the fence about DFUW by all means use AGONY as a means to promote the game maybe they will like it and get their own account...Let me know how i can help while I am not at home.

BTW i tried to DL the Data Files but it takes like 23 hours per file ...and as soon as they patch ill have to sit here again waiting for a few days.. thanks for the help but i am not sure it would be worth it.

I have been in TS3 and stuff listening in and just getting laughs about some of the fights and all.. miss it / miss playing with you guys KBG is a good home and i look forward to playing more when i return.

Question... Although i can not play the game i can troll the forums and what not... want me to promote more KBG to spawn more recruits? I'd like to still contribute in any way that i can.

- Agony
Posted By: War Re: My Account while im Deployed - 07/03/13 12:35 AM
yeah brother can't wait to you get back home. can't wait to be killin motherfuckers with you bro
Posted By: agony Re: My Account while im Deployed - 07/04/13 12:01 AM
yea im so ready to go mercing ... Looking forward to some fat lewts and laughs lol maybe some raging on my part as well cause i will be so out of touch but i'll have some homeboys to make sure im not all fucked up lol.

I am gonna go on a recruiting spree from previous DROW members tell them to try DFUW out and come join KGB.

Can't wait...
Posted By: JetStar Re: My Account while im Deployed - 07/04/13 07:46 AM
:-)
Posted By: War Re: My Account while im Deployed - 07/05/13 04:47 PM
Good idea agony hope some of our old nbk,s are still around
Posted By: agony Re: My Account while im Deployed - 07/06/13 06:15 AM
WOOT after multiple VPN's and fucking around with many programs / altering of IP adresses...

HOTSPOT SHIELD did the job.. patching now. will be harvesting Soon.

Agony
© The KGB Oracle