The KGB Oracle
Posted By: hydr new pic posted - 11/21/06 07:24 PM
new pic

if link doesnt work:

http://www.darkfallonline.com/gallery/visuals/javaw_2006_11_20_01_18_42_0

looks like it was posted yesterday but wasnt announced or anything just added to the latest pic gallery. there's 11 other ss's in there that im sure most of you have seen but maybe some of you havnt. old news but might be new for some.

this was going to be another zomg!!!1111!!!!11 sarcastic post but im too tired haha!

anyway take a look at his robes and the town in the background, looks pretty cool.
Posted By: syev Re: new pic posted - 11/21/06 09:28 PM
what is this "zomgz" you speak of?
Posted By: Seaelf Re: new pic posted - 11/22/06 12:15 AM
mmmmmmm high wizard
Posted By: Raekwon Re: new pic posted - 11/22/06 08:52 AM
Yeah I definitely noticed the robes on the wizard dude as well. First time i've seen cloth in DF looking like that. It seems they plan to have some real texture/shadowing affects or whatever you want to call it.

Over the past two weeks i've added 4 new screenshots but didnt really talk about them, the last two they didnt make a new post saying to go see them. So they're busy as hell doing something; if not the final stages before launching beta then some other sort of mile stone that they need to get done.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: new pic posted - 11/22/06 12:42 PM
Yeah it's been like 3 weeks without real news, and the picture posts are started by fans, not the devs, so you're right, they are busy.

Finally, robes. I was fearing that I was going to end up being a wizard in full plate mail... which doesn't sound so bad... but looks so lame :P
Posted By: pawnseye Re: new pic posted - 11/22/06 03:08 PM
awesome pic, im ready to install it.

do we have a secure df form yet that i dont have access to?
Posted By: Raekwon Re: new pic posted - 11/22/06 03:12 PM
yes we do, not sure who had admin rights, probably Elph and Derid both. It's not very active just yet, clan beta was supposed to start last year so we've had a forum since back then
Posted By: Derid Re: new pic posted - 11/23/06 01:22 AM

Nope only Elph.

I just do the beta registrations, Elph runs the show otherwise.
© The KGB Oracle