The KGB Oracle
So, I watch the vid. on youtube & it looks nice (wow will this be 2 MMOs. (I pay for EvE which I like as far as freedom, but the game is a little BLAH) Anyway the Username seems to not have a space to type in on the game account login page, is that happening to anyone else?
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall 2.0, hmmm, might be interested. - 08/12/11 08:06 PM
I've just watched all their videos.
Still no bump mapping, silly mobz and only some armor. Oh yes, you will now have the equivalent of classes in game. WTF ?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Darkfall 2.0, hmmm, might be interested. - 08/12/11 08:08 PM
You played DFO for all of about a month.

DFO 1.5 is no different from DFO 1.0.

Stop being a lemming.
Originally Posted By: Arkh
I've just watched all their videos.
Still no bump mapping, silly mobz and only some armor. Oh yes, you will now have the equivalent of classes in game. WTF ?

I do want to know all the changes, that UI was a big thing that sucked in that game.
Posted By: Corpus Re: Darkfall 2.0, hmmm, might be interested. - 08/13/11 08:07 AM
Being realistic Darkfall 2. is a named patch. The term Darkfall 2 is mostly a marketing technique. Perhaps I am off but what little I have read some of the past patches .. say the magery nerf to splash damage... were more significant than what I have heard to expect.

If you didn't like Df before the patch I doubt you will afterward.

If they did a wipe as some suggest, I would expect df to be f2p within 6 months, the existing player base would walk and the new players drawn in by a wipe would be done in months when other players started to out skill them.
© The KGB Oracle