The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Phaq Death Bevis and Butthead are comming back - 10/22/11 05:24 AM
http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/675057/beavis-and-butt-head-sdcc-11-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1667713

They are actually bringing them back
Man, I love them. smile Are they new? That one looks new.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: Bevis and Butthead are comming back - 10/22/11 04:30 PM
yep new showes starting thursday
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Bevis and Butthead are comming back - 10/22/11 04:42 PM
Apparently they won't have the best parts though which was them sitting around commentating on music videos.

That makes it pretty much just another show.

Seth Mcfarlane however did get rights to the Flintstones lulz.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Bevis and Butthead are comming back - 10/23/11 01:31 PM
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Apparently they won't have the best parts though which was them sitting around commentating on music videos.

No instead they sit around watching the crappy reality tv and make fun of that instead... I know they will make fun of Snooki, as well as the Teen Mom/Dad shows. I am sure plenty of their couch sitting fun will still be in the show.
Originally Posted By: Valaria

No instead they sit around watching the crappy reality tv and make fun of that instead... I know they will make fun of Snooki, as well as the Teen Mom/Dad shows. I am sure plenty of their couch sitting fun will still be in the show.

Lots of them to make fun of,
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: Bevis and Butthead are comming back - 10/24/11 04:44 AM

They can't make fun of music videos any more cause mtv dosn't show music videos like val said they are still makeing fun of the crap they do show on mtv
© The KGB Oracle