The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Valaria LOOK AT OWN RISK - POSSIBLE PERMANENT DAMAGE - 03/11/10 03:28 PM

Reposting as it was amuzing at the time but posted in a place that would not be work safe for other members.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/11/10 05:44 PM
Hairy cooter, super stretched pussy... god I miss my ex!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/11/10 05:52 PM
You might give Tas a heart attack with this Pic...and Syloc is way too young to see it
Posted By: Valaria Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/11/10 07:08 PM
Yissu originally posted it but It was in a place that would cause people at work to have problems

So i reposted the pic here for him and edited his post.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/11/10 09:00 PM
So I maybe bumping some sort of barrier here. But I wanted to ONE UP Yissu's picture. So who likes strawberries?

Lol, sorry about that Squared. Jag made me do it.

Leave it to Wolfgang to out do me.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/12/10 01:20 AM
can someone say lawn mower!
PLEASE MY EYES

You just made me so traumatised i will think twice about visiting this section again valaria :P
Posted By: Valaria Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/12/10 06:16 PM
LOL I just reposted Yissu's Work... lol
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/12/10 07:19 PM
Yissu is trying to do for pussy what Jet did for bananas
Dear GOD!
Posted By: Tasho Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/15/10 05:42 AM
ROFL. Yissu, you fucker. I sooooo did not make you post that. XD
Lol Wolfgangs post got removed by the site he uploaded it to.
Bad bad wolfgang!

I guess that means that Yissu's picture cannot be that bad...
THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE!

Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/19/10 05:24 PM
LMAO @ YISSU
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/19/10 07:12 PM
I don't know who's toon that is but he should definately use that as his sig lol
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I don't know who's toon that is but he should definately use that as his sig lol

NOOO cannot use that as his sig >.< Thats my char. It wouldnt be so bad if it was a random char lol.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/19/10 09:19 PM
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
LMAO @ YISSU

LOL.. I need to remember not to look at this forum when My kid is awake lol... had to put my hand over the screen for a sec
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/20/10 05:06 AM
just say its a mushroom
Posted By: Valaria Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/21/10 04:23 PM
yea except he can tell the difference Drakiis.. he is 6 and can tell what a penis looks like.

Hell I think he likes to say that word in public to embarrass me lol.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/22/10 12:49 AM
Its a guy thing, saying the word makes us one with out equipment.
It's like the human brain's process of face perception. Guys have the same recognition of penis shaped things.

Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about:

Posted By: Drakiis Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/22/10 04:47 AM
Hey I didn't know you had a picture of Tasorin...
Posted By: Valaria Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/22/10 02:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Yissu Dojar
It's like the human brain's process of face perception. Guys have the same recognition of penis shaped things.

Here's a few examples of what I'm talking about:

lol well.. dunno about a guys perception of penis shaped things... I got a giggle out of them too.

Posted By: ltima Re: Yissu, Your Pic from the Other thread. - 03/27/10 08:40 PM
lol

[quote=Valaria]

Yes, that definitely looks like the bits of my hippy ex girlfriend...
Deleted.... crap aint working right
fix it them imo
© The KGB Oracle