The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/22/10 11:12 PM
Vote and discuss.

Make sure your properly lubricated with libations before posting.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/23/10 12:55 AM
There is always a random element to some speculation so I chose the Jets in the AFC to completely surprise people even though I know the Colts have a way better team.

I have to go with Favre and the Vikings not only because I know the Vikings are hungry for a Super Bowl, they have Favre, and this team has done the most improvements in the shortest period of time then any other team in the race, plus I was a native Minnesotan

Vikings in the bowl to win simply because of Favre
Posted By: Helemoto Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/23/10 03:43 AM
Vikings to win so Farve can finally retire.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/23/10 05:05 AM
who's picking the saints and not saying anything dammit!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/23/10 09:17 PM
I picked the Saints to win. I think they match up well against the Vikings and will beat them this weekend. Although, its a win win for me since Favrey boy lives in my home town, ether team winning works for me.

I also think the real super bowl is this weekend and will be that game, because the 2 best teams in the league will be playing each other.

So, I plan to watch the super bowl this weekend, the pro bowl next weekend and the pro bowl II (aka "the saint's victory lap")the weekend after that.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/25/10 08:49 PM
well I guess I'll have to go with the Saints to win it all since Favre let me down, the Saints played one hell of a good game though.
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/25/10 11:56 PM
I want the saints to win but i believe peyton manning is just to good he can read defenses better then anyone in the game and he also calls 85% of the plays from scrimmage based on what the defense is in.
Posted By: ltima Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/26/10 03:09 AM
i voted for random things to skew ur poll.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/26/10 03:57 PM
women are vindictive like that...
Posted By: Tasorin Re: AFC/NFC & Superbowl Poll - 01/26/10 05:02 PM
Originally Posted By: ltima
i voted for random things to skew ur poll.

That's ok, you can take one to the digital pooper for your random actions.

popcorn

On an up-note, I am 2-0 for my Trifecta sport's action. I need the Colt's to win by 7 in the Superbowl and I can turn $100 into $450.
© The KGB Oracle