The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/24/09 07:29 PM
Interview from Anime Vise with Peter Craig about the upcoming live action movie of Cowboy Bebop: Anime Vise Interview

Posted By: Kaotic Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/24/09 10:55 PM
Um, I'm over 12, I don't watch this shit.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/24/09 11:34 PM
Its not my fault you can't understand something complex.
Posted By: cencewolf Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/25/09 01:09 AM
I have watched.. and still watch Cowboy Bebop..

i find that who you are, will determine what you get out of it. i personally have loved the story since i started watching. how ever, i am very skeptical about making a "live action" version. i feel that this could ruin my current perception of an otherwise very impressive experience. if you have not watched this series, and still enjoy some animated shows i suggest you do. as i already stated how ever, i hope that this new movie is not done incorrectly.

-Cence Fletcher
(local Resident Mahirim)
*recruit of KGB*
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/25/09 01:38 AM
Prepare to be pissed then.

Keanu "No Way!" Reeves has been penned to play Spike.
Posted By: cencewolf Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/25/09 02:45 AM
oh god no...

could they find a worst actor?
i could do it better half drunk (which i think spike usually is anyway)

Maybe Keanu could play edward...
Posted By: Ithkrul Re: Peter Craig speaks about Cowboy Bebop - 06/25/09 04:07 AM
Cowboy Bebop was mildly entertaining for its day. As a whole though I would say that it is lackluster in both story and plot compared to todays anime. Some of the newer stories are so crazy intelligent and deep its amazing that such quality could come from a cartoon.
I love that anime, Dish Network has no real anime. So I really cant watch any.
© The KGB Oracle