The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/10/11 07:53 PM
I just want to say that I love the Furious Fanboys website. Game, industry, developer, and tech reviews and articles written by those who tell it like it is.

These three people get it.

Jason Peffley
Gerri Elder
Jeremy Conrad

BioWare Admits SW:TOR is a WoW Clone

They have been getting so much flack in Beta that they finally had to come out and just plain old admit it. Here is the thing, EA, who will publish and distribute this title in the new SOE. EA loves to kill MMO's that don't live up to the hype.

Just remember you heard it hear first. SW:TOR is going to be a grade A flop with a lot of hype and early subscription and then a high rate of cancellation in the first 90 days.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/10/11 08:19 PM
Dont you ever shut up...

Jk unfortunately I'll have to change my stance and agree that TOR will fall short at least initially and then the massive recovery work will begin only to leave the game a shadow of what it could have been
Posted By: Derid Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/10/11 08:54 PM

Sad as it sounds, I honestly think Rift will be better than TOR at this point. Not to mention GW2.

I had hopes too...
Posted By: Prism Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/10/11 08:55 PM
A polished up WOW weeee
Posted By: ARSHOLE Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/11/11 12:25 AM
who in their right mind would want to pour hours into a Star Wars anything after listening to Anakin in ep 1,2,3...... for shame GEORGE, FOR SHAME.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/11/11 07:05 PM
Long live DFO!
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/12/11 03:19 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Long live DFO!

When is the next DFO xpack coming?
Posted By: Longshanks Re: Let the bitch fest ensue... - 02/12/11 05:30 PM
A few months ...
© The KGB Oracle