The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Taxman Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 09/26/16 08:45 PM
Quick announcement (for folks whom pay attention here)
--------------------

1 October there will be some in-game PVP training for folks on BDO. We will be splitting up into squads and working on tactics and hitting the Red Battlefield to practice some. There isn't a firm "time" to do this - if you can log in and participate at any time during Saturday; but we will focus efforts in the afternoon/evening time frame and get started when we have folks online.

On a side note; I hooked up with DarkCeasar, Wildcard, and Hisshadow in-game last night to hunt down the "RedHand" guild folks that war-decked us 2 times in the past week. We found them - and put enough hurt on them they dropped the wardeck on us mid-fight (even though they out-geared and out-numbered us).

This goes to show you what we can accomplish when working together! beer
Posted By: Banshee Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 09/28/16 01:03 PM
Nice work Tax and I will be there 1 Oct.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 09/28/16 01:53 PM
DAMN, I would have loved to be part of the be a down. Ok..1 Oct, I will do my best.
Posted By: Owain Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 09/29/16 02:07 AM
Alas, I am in Colorado for a USAF Academy reunion. Next time...
Posted By: Taxman Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 09/30/16 02:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Owain
Alas, I am in Colorado for a USAF Academy reunion. Next time...

Doh! Okay - no worries, we'll get ya looped into another combat session at a future date.

I am sure there will be quite a few to come. It is important folks learn the differences between PVE/PVP in BDO combat, and working as a team vs REAL opponents (not just AI's).
Posted By: Owain Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 10/02/16 09:38 PM
How did it go?

The reunion was a blast. We had about 450 warriors from my class in attendance. Always great when we can get together and tell each other lies!
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 10/03/16 03:57 AM
Was a lot of fun. I just caught the last part of it but was a blast.
Sunday night we had a gvg pvp with a guild that had been decing on us. And that was a lot of fun also.
Posted By: Banshee Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 10/05/16 01:33 PM
The best was beating down Vuldan, poor guy has really lost a step with age!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 10/05/16 11:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Banshee
The best was beating down Vuldan, poor guy has really lost a step with age!

Pha that's it bastache...lol...im afraid I might have to break some KGB rules soon..lol
Posted By: Taxman Re: Oct 1 - Getting your PVP on... - 10/06/16 09:25 AM
Owain - glad to hear your reunion went well!

Things went well for the event, folks got to pair up and learn a thing or two about each other's classes and we did a couple of rounds in the Red Battlefield. Hope it helped a few folks learn a thing or two.

Definitely a lot more needs to be covered - but hopefully a little will sink in each time and folks will get a better idea of how PVP skills hit a bit differently vs PVE in BDO.
© The KGB Oracle