The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan CALLING IT QUITS - 12/24/15 02:26 PM
Well, Im done. I am tired of logging in to pay taxes. Sorry folks, but after wasting way more money than I ever should have donated, I am calling it.

It is currently Christmas eve. Anyone who wants all my Sandeep land, houses, gear etc let me know. I will Auction ALL of it off on the auction house starting Sunday, December 27th, if no takers. Otherwise, I will pull everything down, all 10 or 12 properties, mansion etc on Sandeep by next Friday. Let me know.
Posted By: Goriom Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 12/24/15 03:50 PM
Damn, did every single person in this guild own property in sanddeep?
Posted By: Ictinike Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 12/24/15 10:06 PM
Originally Posted By: Goriom
Damn, did every single person in this guild own property in sanddeep?

Pretty much.. Selenian, Wolfgang and I were the first to place there I think.. it kinda grew from there :)
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 12/26/15 06:01 PM
PHA...lies...it was Tas and Selenian and Me you glory stealing no playing biatch...oh wait..wtf does it matter...LOL..yah..it was all Ict, but he quit first...LOL
Posted By: Piranha Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/04/16 03:23 PM
Im intresting in that land. Lemme know when we can meet up and do that.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/04/16 03:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
PHA...lies...it was Tas and Selenian and Me you glory stealing no playing biatch...oh wait..wtf does it matter...LOL..yah..it was all Ict, but he quit first...LOL

What? I was there with Selenian first crybaby.. lol..

I did cause Trino and their assbackwards systems and mentality.. That whole first downtime issue ground my gears; badly! :D

Fuck Trino.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/05/16 05:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike

I did cause Trino and their assbackwards systems and mentality.. That whole first downtime issue ground my gears; badly! :D

Fuck Trino.

See, I gave you props and you still gotta resort to name calling...fucking Mary. :-)
Posted By: Tasorin Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/05/16 08:19 PM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike

Fuck Trino.

Took a day off work for early access head start. Sat in queue to login for 8 hours. Made KGB banner while waiting and then land rushed Sandeep.
Posted By: Banshee Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/09/16 06:06 PM
Oh the love..... nothing ever seems to change in here no matter how long you are away lol
Posted By: Vuldan Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/10/16 12:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Banshee
Oh the love..... nothing ever seems to change in here no matter how long you are away lol

Now why in gods name would it change? Then you wouldn't know you were in the sewer...lol
Posted By: Elph Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/13/16 03:45 AM
Holy old timers batman!!!
Posted By: Banshee Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 01/13/16 05:05 AM
Well it's good things haven't changed then, a man should always know when he is in a sewer!

Hello Elph!
Posted By: Elph Re: CALLING IT QUITS - 02/10/16 08:32 PM
Hi Banshee, I have been dabbling a little in AA but my game time is non existent. However Kaly has been playing pretty regularly.
© The KGB Oracle