The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Sisyphus Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/19/15 03:07 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MLAT7cFcpFH9GTyOn4B02dmbPhd3ybmHFIUyTWWb14M/edit?pli=1#gid=0

In an effort to find the best wisp:mats ratio, I tried finding the mats to make each item today at work, but not much has been posted online. I'll see what I can put together later tonight/this weekend.

-Sisyphite
Posted By: Sisyphus Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/24/15 01:30 AM
Gold per Wisp spreadsheet

I did this for leather; I bet the plate/cloth are similar in mats required but I haven't checked. Weapons as far as I know are standardized by type.

This allows you to edit in the price of mats straight off the AH, the cost of a wisp and compare if it is cheaper to make or buy. The more mats you supply yourself, the better.

Just save a copy, remove protection (under Data dropdown menu), and it's yours to do do with what you want.
Posted By: Ravenrose Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/29/15 05:52 PM
Thanks for this. Now I know how long I have to spend on my corner in marinople to pay for all the stuff I want.:-p
Posted By: Phattaz Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/29/15 06:17 PM
Someone would have to be buying, so that may be a good while! haha
Posted By: Ravenrose Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/30/15 08:57 PM
Thats not what you said the other night. :-p. Half way there now.
Posted By: Bandit Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 09/30/15 11:22 PM
Just received 12 wisps from an epherium cloth piece where the schedule says 15 so careful.
Posted By: Ravenrose Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 10/01/15 12:10 AM
Was reading the forums seems like there is a range for most salvages so I would us it as a way to see about what you will get and good luck.
Posted By: Bandit Re: Wisp salvage spreadsheet - 10/01/15 12:20 PM
12 must be the lowest, that's how my luck runs in this game.
© The KGB Oracle