The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh Let's get some fun. - 01/13/15 08:01 PM
So the remaining of our active players ended up with a ton of land. Transforming the game into farmville 3D even more.
Plus there are the dailies to do.

Everytime we want to get a group someone has something important to do.

Let's stop this shit.

I declare Friday evening as roaming group day. We get our siege spec groups out and just go around doing random shit playing as a group : Halcyona, Hasla, any war area, freedrich, whatever. Need some group quest done? We'll get it done together.

The only caveat is I suck at making builds for this game so if you have any idea about what kind of builds we can do which work well in group to fuck up enemy groups go ahead.

Also, no complaining about lack of gear. I'll run around with my mighty arcane buff (quest armor) and rank 1 hasla weapons so you'll hardly have worse.
Posted By: Derid Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/13/15 08:08 PM
I'm down.

I have stopped doing most of my dailies, and just do coral and trees. Because its not too much time but makes money.

Mostly doing arena 5's and/or pking people in Hasla, with the occasional pirating. Having much more fun.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/13/15 10:18 PM
I'm in!
Posted By: Goriom Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/13/15 10:58 PM
That's the reason I have been getting on less and less, as a guild we don't do anything and I don't really feel like playing farmville.
Posted By: Placated Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/14/15 06:57 PM
I shall be there as well
Posted By: wewt Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/14/15 09:01 PM
I'm around.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/15/15 08:47 PM
I am down.

I can press buttons and suck like a noob...
Posted By: Bandit Re: Let's get some fun. - 01/16/15 01:51 PM
I'm in, we have been doing stuff like this pretty regularly on the weekends and some weekdays I ask if anyone wants to pvp in chat and don't really get too much of a response.
© The KGB Oracle