The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin TasCo - Land Transition - 12/08/14 05:11 PM
I have sold every lot TasCo owned that was not in any guild territory. That leaves the two assets that can be transferred to someone in the Clan. I have asked the Officer Cadre already, and due to the way in which Land Taxation works it is not feasible to offer the transition at the Officer level.

As of December 20, 2014 my subscription will expire. I want to transfer my 24x24 House in White Arden (that has expandable space) and my 16x16 Large Farm in Sandeep to someone who is going to continue to subscribe and will adhere to some simple guidelines.

Here is what I am offering:

1) I will pay for the sales deed or transition the land as is safe and secure

2) Land transition will be free of charge (any gold that has to change hands will be fully refunded).

Here is what you will follow:

1) Will offer the property In-Clan to enable continued Clan land control.

2) Will not sell property out of Clan unless there is agreement by the Officers.

3) If the land is sold for gold and I am still active, half the gold sales proceeds will be sent to me and you can keep half the value for your stewardship and tax's paid on the property.

Let me know before the weekend of the 20th or I will just outright sell them out of Clan and pocket the gold.
Posted By: Tasho Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/08/14 07:11 PM
I'm absolutely interested, as always, in White Arden property, especially in proximity as close as yours is to mine.

I'll figure out the details.

---

Alternatively, if Zwe is feeling up to it, I imagine he might appreciate this property since he already has more property in this zone near the river.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/08/14 07:39 PM
I will hold off until I hear from Zwe.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/10/14 02:21 PM
I am very interested in White Arden property. I will also absorb your other 16x16 if no one else offer's up. I have been trying to get White Arden land since before the fellowship went up.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/10/14 03:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
I am very interested in White Arden property. I will also absorb your other 16x16 if no one else offer's up. I have been trying to get White Arden land since before the fellowship went up.

I thought you were doing a charge back and canceling your subscription?

White Arden house and 16x16 are snatched up. Vuldan, talk to Romeo about shoe horning a 24x24 in the corner where my house and a bunch of others are when Romeo lays a mansion there. He can probably manipulate the placement and get both in.

Target date for land transition is before December 20th. Probably during a late night land swap to minimize the bullshit land grab hack feature.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/10/14 07:38 PM
I tried and was denied, so I am just playing Farmville till 1.7 and see if anything improves. And if Tasho got the 24x24, I am going purple on his greedy ass daily.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/10/14 09:53 PM
Romeo apparently got all the Zakesfan land and together with mine has the room for a mansion and maybe a second 24x24 with Tasho moving his land previously to open that end corner up.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/12/14 08:25 AM
God help us all...Romeo has turned into the Ayatollah of White Arden...and all this time I thought he was Jewish...
Posted By: Zwe Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/14/14 04:44 AM
I wouldnt say no to a house !
Posted By: OCONNOR Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/14/14 11:14 AM
Romeo in charge of the sandeep property as well? Anyone mind if I use a quarter of it until new years?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/15/14 09:43 PM
White Arden House and Sandeep farm have been transferred as Clan assets and TasCo has now shut its production and land ownership doors.

AKA: No monthly nut to Trion for being such a bad steward of AA.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: TasCo - Land Transition - 12/16/14 12:45 AM
Nice
© The KGB Oracle