The KGB Oracle
Posted By: rhaikh Auction House Profiteer App - 10/20/14 08:27 PM
http://archeageprofiteer.herokuapp.com/

This displays a list of known profitable craft recipes. For example, if you can make a profit turning Narcissus into Dried Flower and selling the dried flower, it will let you know what the profit margin is based on cost of materials, labor and auction fee.

It only works if current prices are provided. Yes, this means you need to do data entry. If you use this app and don't contribute you will be publicly shamed. To use it, you must log in using your main character's name (all lowercase) and the default password "4theblood". You have an account if you've already posted on the Roll Call thread. If you need an account or want your password changed please PM me, I haven't implemented user controls in the app yet.

Do not share this tool. Any accounts found to be high traffic will have the passwords reset at minimum.

Please post here if you have any suggestions.

Update 10/31:
Click on any item to see its price history and recipes. AADB link removed from the main pages.
Posted By: chaulootz Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/21/14 03:32 AM
Nice,

how does the profitability table get populated? I only see a few recipes.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/21/14 03:39 AM
Only the ones near break even are shown. Also it's paginated below the table (1 2 3..)
Posted By: Bandit Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/21/14 11:58 AM
This looks real cool, I'll have to take a better look when I get home from work tonight.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/22/14 08:24 PM
Added a commodities page:

http://archeageprofiteer.herokuapp.com/commodities

This should help you determine what to buy to chop up. It includes the cost of AH fees, labor and blue salt knife in the break even price.

Fixed a number of small issues.
Posted By: Derid Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/23/14 06:13 PM
suggestions:

AH prices of farm mats against seed price and time

Historical view of item prices
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/23/14 06:31 PM
I will build out historical prices / charts if more people use the thing and add data to display.

The farm mats thing is not a bad idea but fairly complex, I would need source data for the harvesting amounts and times
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/25/14 03:35 AM
I'm out for the weekend. Glad to see some people contributing occasionally. Let's see some prices posted and keep the momentum going, so we can see some nice graphs. I'll be checking PMs if anyone needs access.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/30/14 12:53 PM
Taco.. I don't think this is you but similar concept and even design.. Maybe this is your's?

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2kr4fb/update_archeage_market_auction_house_webapp/
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/30/14 12:56 PM
OH and I see you on Reddit and threw a friend +..

VaughnZoran is me.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/30/14 04:26 PM
I don't intend to release this app to the public. I am monitoring use to ensure there are no leaks. I wish them good luck but our little private version here will be much more useful until they reach critical mass. If everyone has this data it is less valuable.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 10/30/14 05:42 PM
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
I don't intend to release this app to the public. I am monitoring use to ensure there are no leaks. I wish them good luck but our little private version here will be much more useful until they reach critical mass. If everyone has this data it is less valuable.

Let metrics be thy Sword, Information thou Armor and the motive to act as if granted from the Heavens above.

-TasCo
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 11/02/14 06:17 PM
Nice addition on the historical pricing. It was one of the things I was wondering when we would see.

Btw... some dummy put figs on the market for 1sp 50cp and I bought them all up and reposted them for 3sp 50cp for 2,000 figs.
Posted By: Silver Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 07/13/15 09:51 PM
Is this website no longer used?
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Auction House Profiteer App - 08/07/15 07:26 AM
Silver, I disabled it because I was the only one who ever really updated prices and I haven't played the game in months. If anyone is interested in the source I will make it available
© The KGB Oracle