The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Exey Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 03:25 AM
To all those working hard getting a profession leveled;

Please post your profession and current proficiency. Also, every time you hit a milestone (every 10k) please post an update. I will go through and update this semi-weekly so we can have an active account of who's doing what and how their progress is going. Posts dont need to be elaborate i.e. 30k Carpentry, or 50k Weaponsmith. Feel free to add any pertinent information to your profession or current needs. Thanks!

-Exey
-----------------------------------
Weaponsmith : Jaguar 36k
• Material Needed: Sunlight Dust/Shards/Crystals/Gold Coin
Record of Donations: http://goo.gl/fvxBMY
• Rough Estimate of Funds Needed to Reach 50k: 350-450g

Goriom - Fishing 24K

Vuldan - Farming 84k
Masonry 11k
Posted By: Goriom Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 03:52 AM
Fishing 24,370
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 04:13 AM
Farming 84k
Masonry 11k
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 04:50 AM
Masonry 22k
Tailoring 15k
Posted By: Tasho Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 10:35 AM
As soon as I get with Ictinike to check, we should have a google sheet to handle rapidly accessible roster on skills as soon as he has it done. Permissions restricted to each user.

If you want to get ahead on this:
* Get a google account situated so it can be used for access to sheets.google.com
Posted By: Tasho Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 10:35 AM
Also: I'm at 51k Weaponsmith at this time. need another 2350 dust to get to 90k.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 10:42 AM
50k Alchemy now.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 01:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasho
As soon as I get with Ictinike to check, we should have a google sheet to handle rapidly accessible roster on skills as soon as he has it done. Permissions restricted to each user.

If you want to get ahead on this:
* Get a google account situated so it can be used for access to sheets.google.com

Yes, please sign up for a KGB Google account soon!

I have the primary crafter sheet setup and working but need individual accounts so I can lock down those records that apply to your characters to the proper owner.

I will share the sheet with you at that time. To-date only 1 person has PM'ed with their new account and as stated in the guild meeting last night, I will compose a 'HowTo: Google Account' post shortly to guide those who need instruction to expedite this soon.

Cheers,
~Icky

P.S. BTW I'm updating the sheet now with data contained here but again each will be required to modify their own records with their own account on the sheet.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 01:36 PM
Here's an image of the sheet thus far so others can see..

Posted By: chaulootz Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 02:03 PM
chaulootz - 55k tailoring
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 02:33 PM
Tasoirn
Primary: Leather Working 51,485
Secondary: Metal Working 17,140
Secondary: Alchemy 11,985
Secondary: Gathering 8,900
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 03:07 PM
My gmail account is my forum name at gmail
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 04:14 PM
Thanks Taco if you would, since it's easier to capture them all in one place, can you PM me it here on the Oracle?

Not that I won't get it here, just once I go about setting up permissions I'll add you and won't remember which thread has what accounts. Thanks.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/15/14 08:25 PM
All updated in the master sheet as well anyone who PM'ed me their new account has access to their data and are now able to update it.

Thanks!
~Icky
Posted By: Exey Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 10/28/14 04:10 AM
Thanks for updating them Icky;

Anyone who hasn't gotten on the spreadsheet PM Icky your gmail account to be added!
instrument
handicraft - 45k
mining - 35k
gathering - 33k
Posted By: wewt Re: Profession Roster w/ Proficiency Level - 11/04/14 10:02 PM
wewt:
carpentry - 91,550
alchemy - 20,000
© The KGB Oracle