The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Xain Introduction - Happy to be here - 06/07/16 02:34 AM
So, I'm Xain. In Archeage, and every other game. Otherwise names Daniel. 26 years old, Live in California, EMT and work at Sports Authority. I work constantly and have a girlfriend, so those are the only things that can tear me away from gaming when I'm free. I'm an open book, and just recently bought a new cheap mic so i can talk back in teamspeak, so if anyone has any questions for me, its not a problem. Ive been gaming for years and I play so many different games, but Archeage has has my addiction since its launch, mostly for the fishing and player housing aspects. I am the leader of Unsullied, and have been for quite some time ever since Ninjafetus and Chloraform left to join KGB, and Chloraform has graciously agreed to be my sponsor as well :). Happy to be here, and happy to help build up the Castle and be apart of the new nations! Long live Marcala!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Introduction - Happy to be here - 06/07/16 05:45 PM
Thanks for popping in Xain! This is where I'd normally give you a quick rundown as to how to meet/group up with us, but you already know where we are and already tag along, so keep it up and welcome aboard.
© The KGB Oracle