The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Ikin I'm down for some Glory and Beer - 04/25/16 04:31 PM
Hi everyone!

I am trying to get back into the game. I found that my old guild had disbanded when I returned from a long break.

I decided to sell all of my land and build and upgrade a galleon, and I am looking forward to some future naval combat with you all. I would love to get to know some more of you and participate in some events, as lack of active players is a driving factor for my break in the first place. Eventually I hope to be sponsored so I can join up.

I will be travelling South-East Asia from 01 May to 27 May, but I might periodically be able to log on during our relaxation days.

Also, I am active duty military so I will occasionally have week long spans or so for training or emergencies that I will not be able to be online, I hope that does not affect my status when I finally get in :)
Posted By: Viria Re: I'm down for some Glory and Beer - 04/28/16 10:46 PM
Hi Ikin
is that your ingame name?
Posted By: Ikin Re: I'm down for some Glory and Beer - 04/30/16 02:02 PM
Yes it is Viria. It's an "i" at the start, sometimes people confuse it for a lowercase L :P
Posted By: Chloraform Re: I'm down for some Glory and Beer - 05/16/16 01:59 AM
That name sound familiar to me.
Posted By: Ikin Re: I'm down for some Glory and Beer - 05/16/16 12:17 PM
I have been in BLMC, FOE, and FTA. Been guildless since I came back to the game a few months ago. Sorry for the inactivity, I have been travelling and haven't had internet in a lot of places I have visited.
© The KGB Oracle