The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Darkon KGB on a dead server? - 08/29/15 03:30 AM
Come to Kyrios we even do promotions :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNVaf5hdo8
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/29/15 02:37 PM
Give us equivalent gear and items to what we have currently and it just might happen.

Not really. We busted our asses to fight to the top. I think we can enjoy the fruits of our domination for a while.
Posted By: Darkon Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/30/15 03:18 AM
KGB have a mansion and what zone do you guys have as your guildland?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/30/15 05:14 AM
I read this as: "Come to our Server in which [sic] "We" are established so that some of the top 10 geared toons and your entire clan can start over and we can dominate you until you give Trino thousands more of your dollars and hundreds more of your hours before your gear score catches back up and you become a factor again..."

Sprinkle the shit talking by Kyrios vets that will ensue wherever you like in the above statement. It's not our fault server transfers are what they are, without even mentioning the pure value of current land ownership. Location..Location...Location

Posted By: Zhou Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/30/15 04:04 PM
Don't think that would every happen. Spent too much to be in the top 10 or wherever my guy currently is, been out of town haven't logged in. Would never jeopardize my character or reroll at this point.
Posted By: Anisa Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/30/15 06:14 PM
I read it as some guy that was told to go recruit from any guild they have access to and he posted without even taking a second to research.

For the record: We are on the second largest populated NA archeage server. The guild and it's members have extensive amounts of land including a castle. We have many members that are on the top 100 NA gear score list including the guilds leader that is Mr Number 1. We are quite established on the server and even if we could server transfer (which we are not eligible for) we would not.
Posted By: Tasho Re: KGB on a dead server? - 08/30/15 07:16 PM
Kyrios can chat about population when they have contested world boss content. :>
© The KGB Oracle