The KGB Oracle
Posted By: rhaikh Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/05/14 09:10 AM
I managed to place a farm and a private loom in Kerkass, not the best real estate but I wanted to raise beehives anyway so it's perfect. I'm planning to go all in for convenience sake and move my 8x8 garden here. I found one for Sorste earlier tonight and he set it up for guild use.

Subsequently, I am looking for a new owner for my 8x8 near the Lilyut Hills specialty workbench. Contact me if you are interested.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/05/14 01:50 PM
Let me know if you can't get a taker Rhaikh, I have two alts who have placeholder 8x8 scarecrows, so if you have land out where you want and need to secure it I can hold your small till you find someone who needs it, however, there are plenty of KGB looking for land.
Posted By: kuvja Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/05/14 06:08 PM
Maybe you could help me out Vuldan. Sent you a PM.
Posted By: Derid Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/05/14 06:16 PM
I'll buy an 8x8 in lilyut off you
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/06/14 04:41 AM
Derid secured the spot in lilyut. If anyone wants to join me out in the boonies, let me know, i don't think it will be difficult to plant some more 8x8s
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/06/14 06:41 AM
You will have to show me where this is, we have several members looking for spots.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Lilyut Hills 8x8 near Specialty Workbench - 10/06/14 06:29 PM
There is a large housing provence in Karkasse around "Dragontail." In the secure forum I posted more info under "Marked for Demolition"
I cant find the secure forum with that post, Does that mean I don't have access to them yet?
?
© The KGB Oracle