The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Possible land? - 09/24/14 05:16 PM
Hey guys, I would really like to have land this time around in a game, I know this Friday some will be opening up, does anyone think I have a good change getting land with the help of the clan? or if anyone wants to guide me a little on setting me up with a house? Of coarse It would be another guild asset. Im not very good at going out and finding unpaid taxes spots, stuff like that would help, I will be on tonight to talk on TS, Let me know what ya think.
Posted By: Goriom Re: Possible land? - 09/24/14 07:18 PM
It's not very convenient but you can always find land on the Northern Continent when they open it up.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Possible land? - 09/24/14 09:32 PM
Ya, I figured a lot of our guys have a good eye for spots, I just don't get around enough to check everywhere out.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Possible land? - 09/25/14 05:07 AM
I am going to post about this on the secure forum

Edit: I can't... I have a list of places to consider
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Possible land? - 09/25/14 03:31 PM
Yeah, the secure section is locked down. I can't even post to it, just reply.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Possible land? - 09/25/14 05:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Yeah, the secure section is locked down. I can't even post to it, just reply.

Yeah, it could be useful to have a private section we can post in.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Possible land? - 09/25/14 05:25 PM
Ya we'll see, last night I saw a lot of unpaid taxes, but who knows how many will not get paid last min. I was supposed to sub last night but found out I am totally broke lol, might need to figure something out by tonight :(
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Possible land? - 09/25/14 05:45 PM
If you see something write it down. We can pool the list later today somewhere.
Posted By: Tripwire Re: Possible land? - 10/01/14 12:55 AM
8x8 northern 2 crowns, moonswept homes, north of the w right next to a eastern style white house. elixis. october 1st 10:41 est.
© The KGB Oracle