The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dustrider What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 03:00 PM
I'm not going to be able to put full time into the game but what pvp character you need and what build etc?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 04:41 PM
Healers and mages, we are woefully short there.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 04:52 PM
I'll start with a mage and unlesh hell at my fingertips.

What race is best? I want to start with best one so I don't have to reroll LOL.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 05:35 PM
Either choice, most are Nubian (human) but elves have some good boosts, such as swimming and combat efficiency. I understand spell singer or something like that will be a nasty OP class. Not sure of the specs for that but pure Mage I would think sorcery, occultism and witchcraft, but not 100% sure.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 10:08 PM
Ya I play spellsinger, its sorcery,songcraft,shadowplay, and its a little mobile, little cc, little support, high dmg.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/22/14 10:19 PM
We really need more withcraft.

Sorc/witchcraft/(Auramancy,shadowplay,defense)

These are three solid options. With limited playtime you have to decide if you would prefer to prepare classes for skirmish pvp, arena pvp or mass pvp.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: What PVP class you need? - 09/23/14 12:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
We really need more withcraft.

Sorc/witchcraft/(Auramancy,shadowplay,defense)

These are three solid options. With limited playtime you have to decide if you would prefer to prepare classes for skirmish pvp, arena pvp or mass pvp.

give me a build and i'll work on it. I'm usually available in the evenings so if we have something scheduled I should be able to jump in.

I sat in queue for 3 hours and never got to play last night.. That was even with getting 1 month patron LOL.
© The KGB Oracle