Cloth Armor = MAM COTTON

Lthr Armor = Tasorin LEATHER

Handicrafts - Instrument Starlight

Guild Assats

Clipper 1 = Lazik

Clipper 2 = Selenian
Posted By: Luxor Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/15/14 03:23 AM
Donk,

I will be cranking out the weapons as quickly as possible. Thanks to those that have donated so far to the cause..

Vulkan... Big thanks,
TripWire, Highflyer, Kaotic, Ethalon, and the others that I have not yet checked my mail.

What I need is Sunlight Dust, Motes, or anything else. Those that donate get priority to weapon selection. Upto level 600, with a long way to go.

Can also use iron ingots, but that is relatively easy to come by.

UPDATE: Used 80 Sunlight Dust already.
Level 1600/10,000 (13% Amature)... next level 2500...
Just need 45 more sunlight dust, or 225 motes.

Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/15/14 06:46 AM
bump
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/15/14 07:06 AM
Armor Spread Sheets.

Sets are on the tabs across the bottom.

Plate Spread Sheet

Leather Spread Sheet

Cloth Spread Sheet
Posted By: Instrument Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/15/14 11:20 PM
Instrument Hadicrafts (rings/necklaces/earings) needs starlight
Posted By: Derfiem/Sorste Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/16/14 06:18 AM
Who should I send my Extra matts to!

Sorste
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/16/14 06:44 AM
<- I am the guild warehouse currently
Posted By: Selenian Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/16/14 10:52 AM
Food Guru <---------
Posted By: Bandit Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/16/14 01:07 PM
I need mushrooms/cultivated ginseng/medicinal powder/clovers/roses/charcoal/rocksalt stabilizer

All for alchemy.
Posted By: Tripwire Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/16/14 05:09 PM
I have no crafting goal atm(leaning toward fishing/farming/carpentry), Should have large farm started tonight or tomorrow almost have enough lumber to finish it. I will edit post with farm location, I have been harvesting cotton and will start also planting for medicinal powder as well.

We should start to have alot of wood coming now who should we send it to stock pile.

If you need a hauler I have lvl 20 donkey uparmored upspeed and a Banjo on my Knee. Songcraft quickstep.

I would like to make a farmers workstation, so Bandit I will start working on getting some of the mats required to craft the potion/oil for it. and stuff for you to grind on.
Posted By: Angry Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/17/14 12:06 AM
Guess I snagged carpentry send your wood to me with the # you sent and ill send it back.
Posted By: khi Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/17/14 12:08 AM
masonry can do
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/17/14 02:52 AM
My stone raft is already several thousand if no one has that one. Will be home tomorrow night
Posted By: Goriom Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/17/14 02:20 PM
If anyone needs help with their profession or if there is a job that no one wants to do, I will take it on. Just let me know what I can do.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/19/14 03:12 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
My stone raft is already several thousand ...

How well does your stone raft float?
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/21/14 10:39 PM
I got patron and i'm close to maxing Labor (but no land), open to doing anything. For the lulz I kind of want to do beekeeping so I can get the "Slightly Sticky" title. I hear the honey is good for alchemy. Anyway I will take direction from the clan on this one. If there is no opinion except "beekeeping is useless" then I will just grind one of cloth/leather/plate for xp
Posted By: Luxor Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/22/14 04:47 AM
Weaponsmithing update:

Thanks for all the donations of Sunlight Mote/Dust/Shard/Crystal... I have been able to push up the skill to 5200/10,000, able to make R40 weapons... almost.

I have been leveling up slowly, and am only at level 30 now. I did not realize that the level of crafting is dependent on char level. If anyone wants to help me powerup from 30-40 quickly, I would be very grateful.

Keep the donations coming, and R40's will be ready soon.

Place your R30 orders now.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/22/14 12:35 PM
Farming is at 13k, at 15k I can make seed bundles which will greatly speed up the process and have additional benefits. Could use donations of barley, for those of you planting, and any gold. I'm about busted getting to where I am...but should be able to provide for everyone's food needs working with Selenian.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/23/14 08:35 PM
Ok, I started doing Cloth. So put me down for that.
Posted By: Bandit Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/24/14 11:35 AM
Gathering is now at 10k and I think Zhou got Stareaver to 20k alchemy.
Posted By: Instrument Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/24/14 12:43 PM
handicraft is now at 10K

running into issues making higher level items

handicraft items are randomly linked to an element when they are created but only one type "earth" can be upgraded to the next level

when the earth item is upgraded it's element type is randomised

This basicly means that to get 1 tier 5 item I need to make 256 tier 1, 64 tier 2, 16 tier 3 and 4 tier 4 to get the final tier 5 item or get lucky

with this in mind i can not just make someone a tier 2+ item
the best i can do is to make everyone a teir 1 item and in the process build up a stock of "earth" tier 1 that can be upgraded
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Crafter list/ Guild Assets - 09/24/14 03:44 PM
It's the same thing for armor crafters and a couple other tiered professions. Which is why gear is such a grind and why mats, gold, labor pool stacking and the daisy chain pyramids equate to getting the top tier shit.
© The KGB Oracle