The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB APB - 07/12/10 05:02 AM
KGB IN APB (All Points Bulletin)

Several KGB members are enjoying the new APB (All Points Bulletin) Massive Grand Theft Auto style gaming world where you can choose to be a good guy or a criminal. If you are interested in giving it a shot, stop over to the KGB APB channel in the NEW KGB Ventrilo server.
Posted By: Arkh Re: KGB APB - 07/12/10 05:48 AM
They'll come back to DFO. They all will, like they did multiple times with shadowbane.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB APB - 07/12/10 05:51 AM
Well I hope they find the fun while waiting to come back. If I was not playing DFO, I would prolly try this one.
Posted By: Magusto Re: KGB APB - 07/14/10 03:15 AM
yes yes yes!!! thanks for the announcement. Although Arkh is probably right, as there isn't a solid end game for APB, it is still a very exciting and fun game atm.
Posted By: grover Re: KGB APB - 07/14/10 10:52 AM
yea i played the beta for about 40 hours before release and it was fun for a while but then it started to get repetitive and it didn't feel like i was accomplishing anything.
Posted By: rhaikh Re: KGB APB - 07/14/10 11:17 AM
I think the whole trick to enjoying the game is playing with people you know.

Once you have everything (a big statement since theres tons of shit to get), I think the sandbox pvp and grouping (helping others level) is probably entertaining enough, but perhaps there will be even more.

The missions themselves are HORRIBLY repetitive - but the fun is the pvp scenrios that it creates. I think of them more as background noise.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB APB - 07/16/10 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Arkh
They'll come back to DFO. They all will, like they did multiple times with shadowbane.

All AV has to do is get there house in order, November 2010 could be a pivotal month.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: KGB APB - 07/16/10 05:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
, November 2010 could be a pivotal month.

God I hope so. I don't want higher taxes.
Posted By: Atomsk Re: KGB APB - 08/04/10 10:52 PM
Wtfff, iv been playing this for a while, damn im glad i came back to check fourmz, ill hit u guyz up in there, hopefully u guyz are Zombie, Criminal
Posted By: Ictinike Re: KGB APB - 08/04/10 11:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Saint Bloodcrest
Wtfff, iv been playing this for a while, damn im glad i came back to check fourmz, ill hit u guyz up in there, hopefully u guyz are Zombie, Criminal

Yes and Yes smile
© The KGB Oracle