The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 09:41 AM

General Donk Leaps

Land forces Supreme Commander (G5) Donk Leaps has select the first round of KGB Champions. Details on this program are listed below:

Quote:

The KGB Champions

The pinnacle of Knighthood. The Champion is the embodiment of valor. This fearsome combat machine has mastered the art of war. Champion is the highest rank available to those who's passion is for victory and glory without the limitations of being an officer. A Champion represents the best of the best on the battlefield is support of the KGB code.

What is a Champion?
Recently, KGB Officers re-activated the KGB Armed Forces rank of Champion with a specific goal. This goal is to allow a group of dedicated PvPers to focus on group based PvP and nothing else. The guild as a whole will do its best to support this group with resources to keep them fighting as much as possible.

• The rank of champion is granted based on dedication to combat, and not seniority.
  • Champions must follow orders and the code.
  • Champions do not EMO rage or complain.
  • A Champion's goal is to perfect group tactics and be the best in Darkfall.

How does one become a Champion?
The rank of Champion is not a clique, and is open to all. There is no limit on the number of Champions. To be considered for this rank you need to do the following:

1) When the call goes out for PvP groups, heed the call, and show your dedication to group victory and tactic development.
2) Obey the leadership. Dont test or challenge commands in combat. Take a leader in 1 on 1 Vent channel and discuss suggestions or ask questions.
3) Dont whine, complain, Emo Rage, Point Fingers, etc. Again is you have something to say, then pull a leader into 1v1.
4) BE READY FOR COMBAT! Have you equipment staged and be on Ready 5 (Five minutes lead time to PVP)
5) Finally, you dont have to be the best PVPer, you just have to try hard, and obey the rules above! Skills will come with time.

If you do all these things, you will be noticed by leadership, and they will approach you. It is never appropriate to "Ask" for Champion rank. Get involved, do what is asked above, and you will be asked.

KGB Champions will be supplied with basic equipment funded by guild donations and Guild owned alts. This elite group of PVPers is going to continue the great history and reputation of our 13 year old organization.

If you can meet the requirements listed above, please contact General Donk about joining the program. This program is not for the faint of heart. Training will be intense, and you will be held to the rules at all times. Again this means:

- The rank of champion is granted based on dedication to combat, and not seniority.
- Champions must follow orders and the code.
- Champions do not EMO rage or complain.
- A Champion's goal is to perfect group tactics and be the best in Darkfall.

The following KGB members are hereby promoted to the rank of KGB Champion and join the only remaining EU Champion, Kaotic (Don Qaixotic). They will wear the rank of Sergeant and will have a * in their Ventrillo title.

Wolfgang, KGB Knight
Darka, KGB Supreme Knight
Critter, KGB Knight
Yissu, KGB Knight
Fairamay, KGB Knight
Syloc, KGB Master Knight
Ehwol, KGB Knight

Please join me in congratulating our first round of NA server Champions!

If you wish to join them then you should:

1) When the call goes out for PvP groups, heed the call, and show your dedication to group victory and tactic development.
2) Obey the leadership. Dont test or challenge commands in combat. Take a leader in 1 on 1 Vent channel and discuss suggestions or ask questions.
3) Dont whine, complain, Emo Rage, Point Fingers, etc. Again is you have something to say, then pull a leader into 1v1.
4) BE READY FOR COMBAT! Have you equipment staged and be on Ready 5 (Five minutes lead time to PVP)
5) Contact General Donk and express your interest.
Posted By: Mithus Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 11:18 AM
congratz to the champions knights
Congrats to all of you!

"3) Dont whine, complain, Emo Rage, Point Fingers, etc. Again is you have something to say, then pull a leader into 1v1."
Posted By: Kaotic Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 02:35 PM
Congratulations guys!! Welcome to the grinder. Now let's get this thing fired back up!
Posted By: Valaria Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 02:54 PM
Grats to all our Champions!
Posted By: Nathe Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 03:44 PM
congrats guys laugh
Posted By: Vyse Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 03:56 PM
Congrats guys. popcorn
Go get 'em!!!!
Congrats to all, a good looking group.
congrats smile
Posted By: Hare Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 07:08 PM
Congratulations! Well done.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 07:22 PM
A great list of very capable individuals, you couldn't have chosen anyone better and a graduating class worthy of note, I've seen many of them in action and can tell you with certainty they can carry the day.
Posted By: Dalmar Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 02/28/10 10:40 PM
Grats Guys n Gals!
Critter has grown up (tear in eye)
Posted By: Heidi Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/01/10 03:30 AM
Good luck to you!
Posted By: EhWoL Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/01/10 11:16 AM
Thanks everyone, I will do my best.
Posted By: ltima Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/01/10 12:41 PM
gratz!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/01/10 08:56 PM
Thanks! =)
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/03/10 12:59 AM
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Thanks! =)

Reminds me of my ole gun mates saying.

I came here to do three things.

1) Get drunk

2) Fuck

3) Fight

I'm drunk as a skunk and my rod's as raw as its gonna get, you tell me Skippy what's left to do.

Then he'd sucker punch the guy.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/03/10 01:39 PM
Gratz Guys. Good Luck.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: G5 General Donk activates the Champions - 03/04/10 01:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Thanks! =)

Reminds me of my ole gun mates saying.

I came here to do three things.

1) Get drunk

2) Fuck

3) Fight

I'm drunk as a skunk and my rod's as raw as its gonna get, you tell me Skippy what's left to do.

Then he'd sucker punch the guy.

LMAO
Funn funny!
© The KGB Oracle